Sub Box Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sub Box Support

hey guys just put a 12 inch in ma car in a 1 cuft box and it slides around like crazy! anyone got any ideas on how to support it without it sliding around and without drilling into the car

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
      haha wrap them round the things the seats latch onto ?

Comment

Comment

velcro

z10 says:
          i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
          z10 says:
          mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

yeah agree with the velcro, holds down my 12" sub & amp in the boot
            DylanR
            2002 Integra TypeR
            Perth,WA

Comment

Originally posted by noodleman View Post
              velcro
              i did that in my last car but im not sure if it was the velcro that held it or because the box was that big it didnt have a chance to move :S the prob i got is the carpet slides around on that cheap plastic thing that covers spare wheel..i think i like the hockey strap idea

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                I use these and strap my sub to my space saver (no boot tray), or I used to strap it down to my rear strut bar.

Comment

LOL i don't actually know how practical it is for a sub... i just use them to attach stuff i don't want flying around in my car to the baby seat hooks in boot? ie tripod

Comment

Just get rid of the sub and put it back into the fully sick WRX maaaate?

Hehe just kidding.

I have a subwoofer in my daily driver, but the ITR hasn't even got boot carpet... the bloody carpet is so crap I didn't think it was worth having in there.
                    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by geeang View Post
                      I use these and strap my sub to my space saver (no boot tray), or I used to strap it down to my rear strut bar.
                      I have also used straps around the box onto my rear strut bar... Not sure what effect it has on my sussy now? What kind of damage? But it does hold the sub down well...

Comment

i dont see how it would harm the sussy but yeah i thought of that idea cause there aint much for the box to strap to without a rear strut brace

Comment

Working...
                        X