BC Coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BC Coilovers

my front left shock is gone!! oil everywhere and its starting to creak hehe so its time to get some shocks...most ppl say why get coilovers when i dont track it but i just want the ability to have the adjustment anyway i dont have all that much dosh so i been lookin at BC coilovers..they selling for $1299 which aint to bad and the dude at justjap said they a pretty good set of coilovers...any opinions on these babys ?

i got N+ on my dc5.. very happy with it.. price is reasonable at 1700. adjsutible!, came out really well.. a well bought investment i see!
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

I'm using BC's on my evo, they're fantastic and cheap too!

massive increase in performance and comfort over the Tein Springs and Bilstein shocks
      Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #010

Comment

u interested in a set of HKS HIPERMAX PRO dc2rkid?

Comment

nah man not a fan of second hand sussy thanks anyways!

Comment

i'm guessing they're not buddyclub, from the price..
            i'd probably lean towards a second hand set over the BC's

Comment

i got BC on mine, very impressed i say get them
              Blaze Orange

Comment

im sure they got some sort ot warranty and there not a bad lookin set of shocks!! i gunna get the BR series

Comment

I have BC V1s on my K11 daily. Honestly they ride like crap, even compared to the Mugen N1s on my DC5 with wheel rates 2-3 times as high, and the fitment was not great. I had to do plenty of ghetto mods to the rear dampers to get them short enough such that the damper wasn't bottomed out at normal ride height.

They go pretty low though . Also the newer designs apparently use a much superior damper and the general manufacturing quality seemed decent so they aren't all bad.

Comment

yeah apparently the v1s are just below the BRs...Brs ment to have a few more adjustments and what not... anything is better then how my front end feels atm..haha!

Comment

Originally posted by DC2RKID View Post
                      nah man not a fan of second hand sussy thanks anyways!
                      no worries mate... everyones got their preferences
                      by the way would anyone know where i can get a set of pillow ball mounts to suit my coilovers?

Comment

FYI

BC =/= Buddyclub

Honda Integra DC2R natural aspired K20A

2010 CAMS Supersprint (NSW) Type 3B champion |EC: 1:46.9280|WP: 1:07.694|Winton: 1:38.614

Comment

^^%^^
                          i think he means "BC" as the brand. Not buddyclubs.

Bang for buck BC coilovers. I know of a R33 GTR which won first round NSW SS on BC coilovers.
                          BYP Racing & Developments
                          Built. Tuned. Driven
                          Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

Working...
                          X