GOOD pannel beater in syd???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOOD pannel beater in syd???

someone has attempted to steal my car, and failed luckily...
    but in the process damaged my car slightly in a few different areas...
    i need to take it to get assessed so i can put through an insurance claim.

looking for a goood pannel beater in sydney preferably inner west area but if not somewhere else, who knows hondas hopefully lol
    anyone else had any great past experiences with any places in particular??

Thanks

Glad to hear ur car's ok.. to many R's get pinched these days..
    Rings smash repairs in punchbowl.. dont let the are fool you, has no relevance to there work and cars are kept under lock and key in the factory unit.. im taking mine there tomorrow, hes been fixing my familys taxi's and trucks for the past 10 + years, lol not to say he only does quick fixes, Mercedes, Toyotas, Bmw's ect.. hes got a few mustangs there he refirbushed from the ground up..

last week they finished an ELANOR replica.. was in the shop for over 4 years.. ground up rebuild/RHD conversion with the addition of big Harrop Brakes, custom Led lights all over, soda blasting, polishing and painting of a set of custom 3 piece wheels..

the detail they go into is amazing.. theres still another 2 mustangs there from memory atm as well as 2 old Vdub pannel vans which have had tail gates and doors completely shaven and customised, again ground up rebuild whith all rust cut from cars and custom fabrication work done threwout..
    All the boys there are car enthusiest.. ull even see the apprentices 4age+ITB rolla there..

if ur interested ask for eitha Brad or David
    if u cant get threw in that let me know and ill call him myself and then give u dave's mobile

Land line number :97592059

Comment

theres a smash repairer in auburn on rawson st that is really good cant remember the name atm but they always have really nice cars parked outside and they are also a certified lexus smash reparier. i took my car there when i had an accident and the results were amazing and on top of that they gave me a mini cooper as a rental car while mine was away for repairs

Comment

Originally posted by lmfamglia View Post
        theres a smash repairer in auburn on rawson st that is really good cant remember the name atm but they always have really nice cars parked outside and they are also a certified lexus smash reparier. i took my car there when i had an accident and the results were amazing and on top of that they gave me a mini cooper as a rental car while mine was away for repairs
        Currens?

Comment

yeah thats the one

Comment

i'd recommend either:

G&S bodyworks in yennora
            sam - 9681 2686

custom bodyworks in padstow
            danny - 9773 7595

i wouldnt go anywhere else, both these body shops work are second to none..
            danny just painted my spoon mirrors, very happy with the result and price.

Comment

Originally posted by deceivin View Post
              Currens?
              Cullens?
              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by markR View Post
                i'd recommend either:

G&S bodyworks in yennora
                sam - 9681 2686

custom bodyworks in padstow
                danny - 9773 7595

i wouldnt go anywhere else, both these body shops work are second to none..
                danny just painted my spoon mirrors, very happy with the result and price.
                Can they spray like OEM?
                ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                  Can they spray like OEM?
                  indeed they can flex!

Comment

without the orange peel effect?
                    ClubITR | Like

Comment

orange peel is oem effect

Orange peel depends on how well the car is wet sanded after it's been resprayed.
                      /Oo ___H___ oO\
                      |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

ahh.. thanks kaveh
                        ClubITR | Like

Comment

yeah thanks kaveh! lol
                          be sure to check out their work felix!

Comment

padstow one sounds good probably the closest to me... thanks guys ill ring around n see who i think is best... might throw a set of rims in the bak for them to blast back n respray :P since while mines off the road i just keep some cheapy replica wheels on it just in case
                            Custom BodyWorks will repsray rims yee? ill give em a call
                            Cheers guys

ps the little thugs got caught and charged and got all except my badges back
                            Last edited by DC2R8D; 07-01-10, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kavehman View Post
                              orange peel is oem effect

Orange peel depends on how well the car is wet sanded after it's been resprayed.
                              so i don't quite understand... is orange peel effect good or bad?
                              is it when you can look at the paint work and it looks like there's small dimples?

Comment

Working...
                              X