• Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPOILER: The best ever F1 race I've ever watched

So many amazing moments in this race.
    Massa wins his home Grand Prix
    Alonso wins his 2nd Chanpionship
    Renalt wins anther constructor title
    Michael start after the 1st pit...was 70 sec behind and end up finishing 4th....how amazing is it......so many amazing move and extremly great driving skills he have....he is always my Champion and we will all miss him.....
    Button brings HONDA to 3rd....showing the pace of Honda......Another amazing race for Honda
    Sato finishing in top 10 with 1st year setup Super aguri....What a amazing work honda have done....
    This is the best F1 race I've ever watch in recent years......hope everyone enjoy as much as I did.......
    Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
    1)ブレーキを踏む
    2)クラッチを切る
    3)シフトダウンしなから、
      アクセルをぶかす
    4)クラッチをつなぐ
    :blah:
    インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
    人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

err u might wanna put a spoiler tag on this before someone comes in and complains

Comment

u watched it at 2am?
      Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #002

EVO IX FOR SALE:
      http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=6115

Comment

i'll watch it from tape when i get home..

apparently michael pulls off some seriously awesome moves in this race.. esp one on fisicella i heard..

Comment

damn i was so tempted to wake up at 3am to watch it..
          looks like i missed out
          sounded like a good race.

Well done Button!

Comment

Originally posted by 00dc2 View Post
            i'll watch it from tape when i get home..

apparently michael pulls off some seriously awesome moves in this race.. esp one on fisicella i heard..
            did he try to ram him?
            Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #002

EVO IX FOR SALE:
            http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=6115

Comment

thx jing......
              I watched it at 3am FunkyR
              yeah....he manage to get to P5 before the safty car deploy, then when he try to pass fisicella he got a puncture on the ninth lap forced him into the pits.....lost 70 sec to get it replace......then start from place 19........by lapping about 1 sec quicker then others car on the field except massa.....he manage to pass Heidfeld, Kubica, de la Rosa, Barrichello, Fisicella (2nd time in the race) and Raikkonen to regain his 4th place....the move on Fisicella was brave as he dive in from quiet a distance......Fissi brake too late and force himself out of turn 1.....then the move on Raikkonen was another great one........keep himself in the slipstream and all the sudden pull in and every late on brakes.....and just manage to get pass him.......
              Last edited by air23box; 23-10-06, 01:21 PM.
              Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
              1)ブレーキを踏む
              2)クラッチを切る
              3)シフトダウンしなから、
                アクセルをぶかす
              4)クラッチをつなぐ
              人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

there was a black out in my area, couldn't watch it.

Comment

RENAULT WIN CHAMPIONSHIP!!

AHAHAHA

shuey on raikonnen.. best move of the season =D

Comment

narada - shuey on raikonnen.. best move of the season =D Was great move

I also watched it at 2:45am, man It was sick race. Button from 14th to 3rd, He pulled a mad move on Raikonnen, did anyone see that? He was way behind him and out of no where dived in and surprised raikonnen. Good work Jensen!!!

Massa was a animal and In a league of his own and so was Michael! a league higher then that! Gonna miss watching that guy, he has been the best drivers Ive ever watched in any motorsport and ill doubt there will be another machine like him in a very long time!

Comment

i honestly just clapped when schuey made that pass on kimi, brilliant car control from both parties.

but give kimi that ferrari and i dont think schey wouldve passed him =D

Comment

i think the most important stats from this race is...
                        Yamamoto 7th fastest lap
                        Sato 9th Fastest lap
                        And the best F1 race i watched is..... Barzil 2003 !!

Comment

As I remember Honda put new spec engine in both honda racing team and Super Aguri cars in the last 2 race....and they can rev to 20k over.....looks like honda is going to be really competitive next season.....we just need to wait and see.....
                          Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                          1)ブレーキを踏む
                          2)クラッチを切る
                          3)シフトダウンしなから、
                            アクセルをぶかす
                          4)クラッチをつなぐ

Comment

Working...
                          X