Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternator A/C P/S Belts

Hi guys,

my belts are getting a bit old and need to get them replaced..

Looked on ebay and the have a set of gates belts for an Acura integra GSR B18C1. (VTI-R ?)

The part numbers are 4PK780, 4PK920, and 4PK835.

Anyone know if these belts will fit fine for the R ?
    I'm guessing they should be the same?

Any help appreciated

or if anyone can suggest an alternative source? Honda seems alittle exxy.
    Last edited by quenjose; 21-11-09, 09:59 AM.

im not to sure on this but i think the GSR is there type r pretty much ?? becuase i know the b18c2 is in the vtir now the c1

Comment

Originally posted by quenjose View Post
      Hi guys,

my belts are getting a bit old and need to get them replaced..

Looked on ebay and the have a set of gates belts for an Acura integra GSR B18C1. (VTI-R ?)

The part numbers are 4PK780, 4PK920, and 4PK835.

Anyone know if these belts will fit fine for the R ?
      I'm guessing they should be the same?

Any help appreciated

or if anyone can suggest an alternative source? Honda seems alittle exxy.
      i just went outside and had a look at my car...i have

PS= 4PK925
      ALT= 4PK760
      AC= 4PK815..

so no i dun think they will fit man...youde prob be able to fit the 4PK920 on haha but the 780 and the 825 bit to big

Comment

USDM Acura Integra GSR = B18C1 = AUDM Honda Integra VTIR = B18C2

If you're buying belts from USA, look for belts for a B18C5 (USDM equivalent of AUDM B18C7)
        Last edited by geeang; 21-11-09, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DC2RKID View Post
          i just went outside and had a look at my car...i have

PS= 4PK925
          ALT= 4PK760
          AC= 4PK815..

so no i dun think they will fit man...youde prob be able to fit the 4PK920 on haha but the 780 and the 825 bit to big
          Thanks dc2rKid... did you find these numbers on the belts themselves?

I went to autobahn... and their catalogue only has the integra listed a generic model from 93 to 96. So they must be for the dc2/4. No specific listing for the R.

And the part numbers i got from their bosch catalogue are different to what u written... although their half the price of what honda quoted!!
          PS & AC = 4PK910
          ALT = 4PK790

This doesnt sound right :/

Thanks geeang... i did look for "type r" but nothing came up.

Anyway, i'll assume that the belts are totally different from the gsi n vti-r.

Thanks guys... i'll check the belts in the car tomorrow and see if it matches up with yours.

cheers

Comment

they are the exact numbers on my belts man....it took me half a day to track down the numbers.... i rang honda themself and they couldnt even give me the 4pk code! but the numbers i gave u are what im running

Comment

found this... from the bosch catalogue, if anyone is interested.

seems very different to what you've got dc2rkid... lol!

This table should be pretty accurate.

but i'll check what i've got on the car to make sure and go from there...

thanks guys

Comment

get them and u will find out the hard way :P trust me man i got a 925 for the ac and it was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to big

Comment

running 920 for my ps and 835 for my ac on my b18c7
                  just changed them the other day

Comment

found this... from the bosch catalogue, if anyone is interested.

seems very different to what you've got dc2rkid... lol!

This table should be pretty accurate.

but i'll check what i've got on the car to make sure and go from there...

thanks guys
                    I am using the belts as listed in your catalogue, I bought Gates belts for $14.50 ea. I can confirm they fit correctly!
                    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Just been too busy at work the past couple of days so havent had the chance to check what belts i have on the car...

which i figure i should do since i'm getting conflicting answers...

freakygeek, where did you get your gates belts? Thats cheap!
                      The ebay sellers i've found dont offer international shipping.

autobarn quoted me about 22/22/25 for the respective belts.

Honda quoted... 45/45/69.

Comment

Just been too busy at work the past couple of days so havent had the chance to check what belts i have on the car...

which i figure i should do since i'm getting conflicting answers...

freakygeek, where did you get your gates belts? Thats cheap!
                        The ebay sellers i've found dont offer international shipping.

autobarn quoted me about 22/22/25 for the respective belts.

Honda quoted... 45/45/69.
                        Trade price through Repco I think it was. I'll check with our Parts dept... I just tell them what I need and I get it at cost Handy working for a dealership... !
                        | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

to confirm -- I have taken a 4pk765 alternator belt off, installed a 4pk785 as above and have no issues. It is a little bit looser. Seems alos that the alternator wasn't able to move its entire range (ie, to increase slack on belt) so lucky I got the 785...

Anyhow.

Comment

update for future searches -- Get the 4pk760 belt for alternator.. Mine has been slipping like a bitch at full adjustable length (i.e. full range of movement being used).

Comment

Working...
                            X