Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[STOLEN] Honda Civic Red EG

Hi Guys,

A good friend of mine house got broken into and his car was taken away by the thief as well. The car was should be taken away at about 8pm-9pm at outside his house (Maroubra). Please PM me or call me @ 0432013520 if you see this car around your area.
    Please see below for details of the car

Make: Honda Civic Si (EG)
    Colour: Red with CF Hood and CF roof
    Rego Number: AUK 90W
    Significant: His name is printed at the rear window panel (Aaron Ng)

Picture:

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot!

fuck sucks to hear man, ill keep a look out round the beach areas im usally bumming around there..
    MY VTEC GOOOES!BAAAAAABWAAAAAAH

Comment

thanks mate...car is not insured...basically lost everything

Comment

any information is greatly appreciated.. it just happened right under our nose..

Comment

fuk, sorry to hear, best of luck getting it back.
          sydney must be pretty bad for this kind of stuff, i always read about car thefts there......
          k20A DC2R

Comment

yea because nothing bad happens in cairns :P
            Blaze Orange

Comment

lol, this cunt

its just that whenever i see "stolen" its nearly always in sydney.....
              k20A DC2R

Comment

Who doesn't insure their car these days???

It should be compulsory, just like CTP. Third party property at least.

Comment

oh nooo will keep an eye out
                  ClubITR | Like

Comment

thanks guys...

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
                      Who doesn't insure their car these days???

It should be compulsory, just like CTP. Third party property at least.
                      sorry to hear dude but i to find it hard to feel sorry for people who don't insure there cars and then cry that they've lost everything, its just a part of the cost of owning a car as far as i'm concerned. if you can't afford to insure it, don't buy it, and if you choose not to insure it don't cry when shit goes bad. all the same mate i understand the pain.
                      02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

I also received a SMS from Dedy@Topone
                        will keep an eye out definitely

funny thing is when I got the SMS I was having dinner with a mate...he drives a Red EG with c/f roof too...
                        Honda Integra DC2R natural aspired K20A

2010 CAMS Supersprint (NSW) Type 3B champion |EC: 1:46.9280|WP: 1:07.694|Winton: 1:38.614

Comment

thanks for the insurance feedback guys. I know where you guys are coming from. It happened anyway. I'm just hoping for the best.

Nelson: Thanks! Dedy is really thoughtful. He kept calling us and giving us idea on what we can do. Man, I just hope that the car can be recovered. It's so painful

Comment

the thief wasn't targeting his car in first place, right?
                            Honda Integra DC2R natural aspired K20A

2010 CAMS Supersprint (NSW) Type 3B champion |EC: 1:46.9280|WP: 1:07.694|Winton: 1:38.614

Comment

no i don't think so. The thief broke into his house and took his car keys.

Comment

Working...
                              X