wheel spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wheel spacers

Hey. just writing up to ask if anybody is selling wheel spacers for a DC5 type r. also what thickness recommended ?
    cheers
    bawp bawp vtecc!

Wheel spacers are illegal.

What are the specs of the rims you running? As this will be the deciding factor of what sized spacers to run.

Comment

depends how flush u want ur rims. i got quoted by jdmyard for wedsport (i think it was) spacers they were like 300 a pair.
      "as engages in 3rd God himself descends from the heavens and runs behind the car thrusting you forward"

Comment

good ones are pricey
        just don't expect to use anything more than 3-5mm with the stock studs
        look into h&r ones
        thicker ones(10mm+) come with their own studs, otherwise they'll bolt on to your hub and has it's own bolts for your wheels
        make sure they're hub centric too

Comment

im keen on a 10mm set, anyone got any links to a good set?

Comment

EBay man. Slip on spacers are dope.

Originally posted by ChargeR
            Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

h&r ones are tops

Comment

I've used H&R spacers before top quality products I must say.
                ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

I used H&R 25mm bolt on hubcentric spacers on my dc5 and they were top quality.

I did it for looks with the rims I really liked (that didn't come in an aggressive enough offset), but for the money I'd rather get correct offset rims.

Comment

thanks for all the replies, im running stock type r wheels, just want to stick them out abit more, not sure how much though (mm). looking for all four bolt on ones. thanks again for all the replies
                    cheers
                    bawp bawp vtecc!

Comment

Working...
                    X