Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roll cage for dc2?

hey

is there any half or full roll cage can bolt in and out when u want /not want use it?

Cusco.....search their web page~!
    Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
    1)ブレーキを踏む
    2)クラッチを切る
    3)シフトダウンしなから、
      アクセルをぶかす
    4)クラッチをつなぐ
    :blah:
    インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
    人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Yes, Cusco Safety 21. 4, 5 and 6 point half cages that bolt in.

Originally posted by ChargeR
      Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Bond Roll Bars in Sydney do bolt in cages if you want something local.
        Originally posted by TODA RACING Aust - Adrian
        In your case, clearly you have a combination that is bordering on crap...

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteDC2 View Post
          Bond Roll Bars in Sydney do bolt in cages if you want something local.
          can it still allow have rear seat on?

Comment

I think if you want any rear seats with a rollcage you'd have to do some cutting to your seats. Plus your not allowed to have rear seats in if you have a roll-cage since the car is supposed to be registered as a 2 seater. If you had passengers in the rear and had an accident you could cause some serious damage to your passengers.

If you engineer the cage then the car will have stay registered as a 2 seater and you wont be able to take the roll-cage out as that would void your engineers certificate. You could take the risk and run the roll-cage when you need it tho.

Here's my Cusco one

Comment

Originally posted by waiwong38 View Post
              hey

is there any half or full roll cage can bolt in and out when u want /not want use it?

bonds roll bar or cusco..

Are you planning on doing some serious track or just a bling bling wank item to have? Its dangerous to have a full cage in a street car unless your gonna wear a helmet for street driving. Plus you cant get full cage engineered anymore.
              BYP Racing & Developments
              Built. Tuned. Driven
              Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

how about ask Westside to fabricate a heart shape roll cage at the back and engrave "I love Nelson" on it
                Honda Integra DC2R natural aspired K20A

2010 CAMS Supersprint (NSW) Type 3B champion |EC: 1:46.9280|WP: 1:07.694|Winton: 1:38.614

Comment

How much will that cost nelson?

Comment

Working...
                  X