Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gruppe M intake??

hey guys just wondering

where could i possibly buy the cheapest gruppe m for my dc5??

and what mechanics would you recommend to get it installed?? price on labour? (queensland)

thanks..

Not going to find any for cheap i think they all come from the same place and are imported on order so you just pay the exchange rate + shipping (fairly sure anyway).

Install is meant to be fairly easy, most people diy otherwise any mechanic should be able to do it?

XP02ED on these forums imports them

Comment

DIY is the way to go bro......its simple...but just need to spend a bit of time......
      Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
      1)ブレーキを踏む
      2)クラッチを切る
      3)シフトダウンしなから、
        アクセルをぶかす
      4)クラッチをつなぐ
      :blah:
      インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
      人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

like time said, XPosed has got a shop set up on ozhonda so u can take a look there regarding the prices. otherwise u can pm him as well. from what i remember, you should be looking at just over 1k for a new piece + 200 shipping for a dc5.

Alternatively keep on the look out on forums for people selling 2nd hand gruppe M, usually around the 6-8 hundred dollar mark depending on the condition.

and yes, DIY is way to go.
        bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

come around my place.. ill charge you cheap to install it.. im in qld

Comment

Originally posted by dr.k20z1 View Post
            come around my place.. ill charge you cheap to install it.. im in qld
            I'll also assist...

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
              I'll also assist...
              yeah ur the manager haha split the profits 5%/95% haha 95 to me of course! haaaaaa

Comment

Half chick (Extra hot) large meal, peri-peri salt on the chips, coke as the drink, and a perinaise shall suffice for me :P

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
                  Half chick (Extra hot) large meal, peri-peri salt on the chips, coke as the drink, and a perinaise shall suffice for me :P
                  hahaha hmm nandos

yer man ill see when the time comes to diy or might pm you...

thanks mate ill go check out Xposed on ozhonda

Comment

Sweet as. When it comes to fitting it, PM Ricky and myself and we'll give you a hand installing it.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                    X