Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hks hipower silent or powergetter?

hi guys,
    ive been looking for an exhaust, and have narrowed it down to the hipower silent and PG. ive searched on here for it and have come across 'Stingers' old thread which tells of the same situation im in (wanting it quiet at normal driving but somewhat roar at vtec and above). most people voted for the PG, but no one gave any reasons as to why the PG is better than the HKS system, or why the HKS isnt as good as the PG. just hoping to get some insight.
    thanks
    Last edited by illuzi0nz; 08-09-09, 01:45 PM.

Mugen twin loop

/end thread!

The exhuast note of the twin loop is awesome. At idel, low revs, high revs... just sounds really good.

But outta those 2... I would go HKS Hipower silent. Would go really well with your wheels, as it would give that "JDM Street racer look".

Comment

Originally posted by illuzi0nz View Post
      hi guys,
      ive been looking for an exhaust, and have narrowed it down to the hipower silent and PG. ive searched on here for it and have come across 'Stingers' old thread which tells of the same situation im in (wanting it quiet at normal driving but somewhat roar at vtec and above). most people voted for the PG, but no one gave any reasons as to why the PG is better than the HKS system, or why the HKS isnt as good as the PG. just hoping to get some insight.
      thanks
      set your vtec crossover at 6000! and get a cold air induction then youl get the roar from vtec and above hehe

Comment

HKS HI POWER SILENT! now buy mine

Comment

Originally posted by DC2RKID View Post
          set your vtec crossover at 6000! and get a cold air induction then youl get the roar from vtec and above hehe
          WTF!
          Vivid Blue Integra Type-S
          "When I grow up I want camber like TeamMR."
          sigpic
          itr_***@hotmail.com says: (10:43:08 PM)
          send that cock breath back to the land of the stuffed turkeys

Comment

Originally posted by DC2RKID View Post
            It's over 9000!
            sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

PG all the way )

Comment

Powergetter
                hi

Comment

i guess it just cant be explained lol

Comment

I went the powergetter. It has a deeper note which im pretty happy with. I wouldnt mind trying the hks one day...but for the moment i'm still loving the FGK. Love the vtec ROAR

Comment

hks mang... looks hot

Comment

yeah man hks now here is mine in action lol
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2ZYKCJ1FfY

Comment

Working...
                        X