Aftermarket DC2R LCA'S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftermarket DC2R LCA'S

anyone got any pics of their DC2R with aftermarket LCA's???
    type r only no vtir's
    and if sumone knows where to get the DC2R lca's from let me know (aftermarket ones) billet alloy coloured please... since i hav already bought coilovers to fit my type r i wanna change the lca's but can only find some for dc2 vtir ect not for a type r

cheers

The Function7 LCAs are apparently among the best but they still aren't that great: LINKAGE. No idea who you would purchase them through (or why you would want to )

What do these LCAs do that your OEM ones don't? If you are just after aesthetics that is fine just don't expect any measurable performance increase.

Comment

i just wanna add a bit of JDM bling n at the same time i spose ditch sum excess weight slightly lol

Comment

Function7's will cost you $500+ local, whereas stock DC2R LCAs you can get second hand for about $150. The weight difference between Function7's and stock LCA's probably won't make a noticeable difference at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DC2R8D View Post
          i wanna change the lca's but can only find some for dc2 vtir ect not for a type r
          there is a REASON for this - Type R is NOT FOR *BLING*
          ... retired/

Comment

i just wanna add a bit of JDM bling n at the same time i spose ditch sum excess weight slightly lol
            It isn't JDM bling. No major Japanese Honda tuner makes an aftermarket lower control arm, the arm replacements that they offer are generally refurbished/new OEM arms with either stiffer bushes or spherical bearings. Does this tell you something?

Comment

Here you go.

http://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/viewP...idproduct=3845

Complete with spherical bearings...and with the currency the way it is...you might even get them here for under $500.

lol

Comment

PM JDMyard/EG5 for the F7 billet control arms.

If you got lots of money to blow and want extra looks go for it.

Won't do harm to your car.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

it's more like USDM bling, and if thats what you want then go for it dude, they're 99% show, but hey, its your ride so don't worry if all the hard core track bitches on here don't approve, just do it
                  02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

thanks zel05 and ye i agree with u gunpoons thats pretty much wat i want... a mean DIFFERENT looking dc2r everyones got the lowered on volk / work / rota wheels with spoon mirrors n stuff i wanna do summin different but still keeping it tasteful without goin stupid paint ect... and iv started the whole mean rear undercar look thanks to CHI and his beaks bar :P got sum whiteline sway bars coming too nice fat ones and i got a asr subframe brace sittin here too knowing both beaks and asr function as the same still reckon it will look cool especially with some negative camber wheels.... wats ur thoughts??

Comment

looking cool is what you want?

you can also get VTiR forked bottoms for your coilovers depending what brand they are...

then get these blue babys: http://www.specialprojectsms.com/ind...?productID=104
                      ... retired/

Comment

It's your car do what you want, there will always be people with different tastes to yours.

But I dont think you need sway bars if you aren't tracking.

Maybe just respray the stock ones Takata green ( swift replica? )

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                        Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Blingy LCA's makes your car different?

I guess you arn't on Ozhonda.

Comment

Golds nice.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ghlight=skunk2
                            Arguing online is like competing in the Special Olympics.. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Chi View Post

Maybe just respray the stock ones Takata green ( swift replica? )
                              That's what I did.

Comment

Working...
                              X