Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

police protest over wages = everyone caught speeding will be charged to appear in cou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

police protest over wages = everyone caught speeding will be charged to appear in cou

everyone caught speeding will automatically be charged and have to appear in court in regards to speeding offences due to police not being paid enough wtf ???

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1225747441510

interesting article

Comment

i get caught speedin im as good as stuffed anyway lol

Comment

they always try sting ya for more..

Comment

all you need is some legal advice. a lot of the fines can be thown out in court.
          sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

yea thats true....i should of fighted the fine i got for loud music....they hit me with $180 fine and 2 points!

Comment

You wouldn't have this problem if you drove carefully on the street and kept your speeding to the racetrack/drag strip.

Comment

Originally posted by DC2RKID View Post
                yea thats true....i should of fighted the fine i got for loud music....they hit me with $180 fine and 2 points!
                yeah that sucks i copped a fine for the stereo aswell but it wasnt for being too loud he said it was because i was operating my car stereo to produce an offensive sound.
                When i asked him what that meant he said " the doof doof noise coming from your trunk" lol.

hmmm any one know how to beat a speeding ticket i read somewhere that if the radar is accidently pointed at your headlights it will produce a false reading.

Comment

http://www.radars.com.au/police-radar-errors.php

says here the radar can produce an error if targeting a vehicle travelling downhill i was infact travelling downhill and there was a car speeding behind me that sped out infront perhaps he was accidently targeting that car instead ?

Comment

i know someone that wrote a letter saying sorry it was very imature of me speeding yadda yadda yadda and they waved the fine lol i guess they were just lucky

Comment

yeah i doubt that though i'm hoping because i was travelling downhill i could use that to say it was an inaccurate reading coz i know i was no where near 125kph and then i can just get the whole thing tossed out

Comment

Look at you guys trying to dodge the system... *shakes head

Just dont drive like twats and keep your fully sick systems under control and you wont have to worry about this shit.
                        Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

hmm looks like city life has its draw backs.. when i hear all this stuff I'm actually glad i live in the middle of no where lol
                          Living The Midnight Dream

Comment

Originally posted by lDeVillish View Post
                            yeah i doubt that though i'm hoping because i was travelling downhill i could use that to say it was an inaccurate reading coz i know i was no where near 125kph and then i can just get the whole thing tossed out
                            It won't do jack squat, you'll just be wasting your time and they might even give you an extra administration fee when they decline your request for a review.

Comment

Geeang - rubbish...

The Police are known to have issues with their use of radar and there are many reasons a reading can be incorrect.

Get yourself some good legal representation - someone who has radar expertees, ie. Chris Kalpage - http://www.kalpageandcosolicitors.com.au/ - I have used him before and had a great result.

If you think the police are in the wrong, don't just bend over and take it...

If you want to discuss this further shoot me a PM.
                              | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Working...
                              X