DC2R Front Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC2R Front Bar

ey guys anyone know what i should expect to pay for a front bar on a dc2r ? the paint on mine is stuffed so i wanna get my hands on another bar so i can get it resprayed cause i dont have the time to take the honda off the road to get bar resprayed ..any help will be appreciated

anywhere between $250-$500 depending on paint condition and front lip

Comment

yeah not really worried bout paint con ey just condition of the bar itself... thanks dude

Comment

heyy guys im new to the forum and i got a vtir intergra .. Im really looken for a dc2r front bar to give it a face lift you now where i can get one from thank you

Comment

Honda sell them for 7 or 8 hunge.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by justinfox
          You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

seen them for 350, average condition
            bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Originally posted by DC2RKID View Post
              i dont have the time to take the honda off the road to get bar resprayed
              Consider renting a car for a few days while it gets done? might work out cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                Consider renting a car for a few days while it gets done? might work out cheaper
                that or borrow a family member's/mates car for a few days
                bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

the amount i pay for renting a car i could buy a charade with few months rego

Comment

i also assume you will refuse to catch public transport =/ why not just call one of those bumper mobile services.... they come to your house and resprays for you, costs about the same as getting a new one. ~ 300-350$$
                    bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Originally posted by jj17 View Post
                      i also assume you will refuse to catch public transport =/ why not just call one of those bumper mobile services.... they come to your house and resprays for you, costs about the same as getting a new one. ~ 300-350$$
                      if you would like overspray on other panels and on your radiator support go for it

majority of the mobile painters dont remove the panels from the vehicle when painting

Comment

i see, i never had it done for me so i wouldnt know but i just know there exists such a service. if you had bad experiences with them then i guess yea...that sucks
                        bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Working...
                        X