DC2 Halo/Angel Eye Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC2 Halo/Angel Eye Headlights

ey anyone on here got Angel/Halo on there integra seen heaps of other cars with em and they looks pretty sxc might consider buying some what you guys reken ?

i got em... but no pic of them turned on. they come with the parker/blinker too.

013.jpg

Comment

they look good mannnn.. theres some on ebay for round 200
      Last edited by DC2RKID; 14-07-09, 09:58 PM.

Comment

What is this forum coming to?

lol
        | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

anywhere other than ebay where they can be bought ?

Comment

only place ive seen em ey

Comment

man were u at penrith this afternoon? i think i seen u driving... if so ur cars looks good!

Comment

yeah man prob round 5 pm on mulgoa...cheers i cleaned it hard out yesterday took me few hours ...were u in ur car cause i didnt notice any other integra
                Last edited by DC2RKID; 19-07-09, 06:56 PM.

Comment

nah was driving silver 300c. saw you at the traffic lights on mulgoa rd where the tennis courts are.

i knew it was you, not many dc2r's with carbon bonnets in the area.

Comment

haha small world ey...yeah would be nice if it were carbon lol prev owner was a cheap ass and just put a ricer black bonnet on was gunna get it resprayed but ive kinda got attached to it...know anywhere that sells carbon bonnets but tax return soon haha

Comment

Halos

So do you guys have any photos with the Halo's on? Interested to see what they look like!

Cheers

Comment

There's a DIY on Teamintegra.net for those headlight if you can be bothered

http://www.team-integra.net/sections...?ArticleID=555

Comment

i'll try and get some up soon

jdmyard sell em... carbon bonnets that is.
                          Last edited by YBOOST; 20-07-09, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Yeah got quoted $865 for jst a cheapish one ...heaps cheappp

Comment

if only u asked about a month ago i was selling a project MU carbon bonnet for 525bucks!! to sum bloke in melbourne woulda rather sold it to a fellow NSW type r owner!
                              but yee TOTALLY REGRET IT!!! anyone got one they wanna sell cheapish too =P

????????

Comment

Working...
                              X