Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC5R Rear spoiler

Hi all,

I'm just wondering how much should i be paying for a 2nd hand Type R spoiler? I've been offered $350 by someone but don't know whether this is an average price or too much.

Thanks

id pay that if it were the matching colour and in good condition

Comment

Originally posted by DC2RKID View Post
      id pay that if it were the matching colour and in good condition
      yeah it's in good condition but no it's not the matching colour, so gotta get it resprayed and fitted too

Comment

shitttt unless ya know someone who can paint pretty good it will prob cost $300-$400 alone to paint it prop

Comment

Originally posted by DC2RKID View Post
          shitttt unless ya know someone who can paint pretty good it will prob cost $300-$400 alone to paint it prop
          What do you reckon i should pay for the spoiler then? around 250-300?

Comment

my friend bought hers for her 2005 luxury the facelifted model and it cost her $300, but i think it was silver. luckily her father in law is a spraypainter, but to paint just the spoiler should be around at least $200 i reckon.

Comment

Sorry to be offtopic, but does anyone know where i can get a dc5 wing? i seriously cant find one (in NHB)?!!!
              hi

Comment

Originally posted by almotor View Post
                Sorry to be offtopic, but does anyone know where i can get a dc5 wing? i seriously cant find one (in NHB)?!!!
                Honda Dealer

Comment

Honda Wreckers...!

Comment

I have a white one and a blue one available.
                    pm me for $

Comment

see how many posts he did last night lol he wants in on the for sale section

Comment

I bought mine for $200 second hand, but it was a different colour to mine. So the repaint and fitting cost me another $200... It's kinda hard to find one. I got a quote from Honda Dealer for $1500 not painted. What a rip off...
                        With bigger power comes bigger responsibility

Comment

fair sure you can get a full carbon one for around that price...just for ideas

Comment

go to a honda dealer. they have two types, a genuine one which costs 1.5kish, or one made by a smaller company for $300...but keep in mind the fitting+paintjob will cost more.

if you have a type S and need to take that lip off there is 8 holes in the bootlid that need to be welded up and the whole bootlid will be resprayed.

so for fitting+paintjob+bootlid work probs = $400-500

Comment

Originally posted by lowie View Post
                              go to a honda dealer. they have two types, a genuine one which costs 1.5kish, or one made by a smaller company for $300...but keep in mind the fitting+paintjob will cost more.

if you have a type S and need to take that lip off there is 8 holes in the bootlid that need to be welded up and the whole bootlid will be resprayed.

so for fitting+paintjob+bootlid work probs = $400-500
                              did you get that quote from an actual workshop or is that just an estimate?

sorry to hijack the thread, just wondering if anyone knows of a place in sydney that will do a good job with filling up the holes in the bootlid + repainting ?

thanks
                              DC5S

Comment

Working...
                              X