No announcement yet.

DC2R Limited Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mm..from what i understand, all aus-delivery dc2R's are mechanically identical. i remember being confused when insurance asked me whether it was type-r or type-r limited, i thought wtf? theyre all 'limited' in a sense, as they were made in small numbers, but i dunno, just told her the build date..
    yes i noticed some of the newer dc2r's ('01+) had yellow interior on yellow cars and red interior on black cars where previously all colour options had black seats appart from cw which had red..
    "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

The Limited Edition, like I said, only came out in the last half of 2000 as outlined on this page: http://www.honda.com.au/wps/wcm/conn...a/1994+-+2001/

And from this article I found, it shows that the ONLY difference you get in the Integra Type-R Limited Edition model is FREE air-con and FREE sports pedals... that's basically the only difference with the "limited edition" as opposed to "normal" DC2R. Article: http://autoweb.drive.com.au/cms/A_52...wsarticle.html

Comment

evatec...thats a very detail post..thx man....cleared everything out for me...

thx to u too raydc2r

so now i m curious...does putting the CTR cams in making a big difference?

Comment

Originally posted by RDC-2™ View Post
          evatec...thats a very detail post..thx man....cleared everything out for me...

thx to u too raydc2r

so now i m curious...does putting the CTR cams in making a big difference?
          According to Spoon catalog, the Civic Type R and DC2R intake camshafts are very similar in specifications. The DC2R intake has 0.05mm more lift than the CTR. I can't see how a CTR intake cam would have any advantage over the DC2R unit. Spoon simply lists one set of performance cams to suit both vehicles.
          Last edited by Evatec; 11-10-06, 10:31 PM.

Comment

So I have limited edition, my is 00 model with A/C, pedals and type r floor mats hehe

Comment

and the sticker at the back window

Comment

what sticker?? there is dohc-vtec sticker

Comment

he's talking about a huge sticker that goes across the whole windscreen...
                  but to be honest, i don't think the Limited Edition came with that sticker anyway... and i haven't seen one DC2R with that sticker on it, and i've seen plenty of DC2R's around...

does anyone on this forum actually know that they have a Limited Edition DC2R? i mean, really know... 100% sure... just wondering

Comment

yeah.....there is......
                    Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                    1)ブレーキを踏む
                    2)クラッチを切る
                    3)シフトダウンしなから、
                      アクセルをぶかす
                    4)クラッチをつなぐ
                    :blah:
                    インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                    人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

coz my friend have a limited edition one..it have the huge type r sticker on the inside of the rear window.....tried to upload the pics to show u..but somehow photobucket's not working tonite next time

Comment

There was a CW LTD Edition a few weeks back, I was going to go inspect but it was sold within 2 days! GRRR!!

I've never seen one with the huge type r sticker though.

Comment

yeah i know those stickers that go across the rear windscreen... they're optional with normal and limited edition ITR's...

Comment

I always wondered about this!!!! thanks for clearing it up, would be great to see some pics of anyone who actually owns one as mentioned before!!!! I have a 2000 model yellow ITR, with floor mats, a/c and other things, but pretty confident it aint a limited Edition, well i told all the insurance companies it wasn't lol

Comment

Holy thread necro batman!

LE only really differed in having yellow seats and stitching from what I can see. everything else was optional on all DC2Rs. I can't confirm but the colour code became Sunlight Yellow instead of Phoenix Yellow.
                              1988 CRX
                              1999 Integra Type R
                              2020 Civic Type R

Comment

Originally posted by yellowdc2r View Post
                                I always wondered about this!!!! thanks for clearing it up, would be great to see some pics of anyone who actually owns one as mentioned before!!!! I have a 2000 model yellow ITR, with floor mats, a/c and other things, but pretty confident it aint a limited Edition, well i told all the insurance companies it wasn't lol
                                they are no limited editions lol in the last year of production the itr's sold in australia had a couple of dealer options fitted for free, but there are a hand full of race homologation models sold and actually raced someone here owns one haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X