Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sydney CBD parking is gonna cost double later this year...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sydney CBD parking is gonna cost double later this year...

Parking Operators Association, is fighting the NSW Government's unfair tax grab on CBD parking and needs your support.

ADD YOUR NAME TO THE PETITION HERE
    http://www.secureparking.com.au/Prom...le.aspx?id=104
    Honda Integra DC2R natural aspired K20A

2010 CAMS Supersprint (NSW) Type 3B champion |EC: 1:46.9280|WP: 1:07.694|Winton: 1:38.614

"On 1 July 2009, the NSW Government is increasing the tax you pay on parking in the CBD by 110% - from $950 a year to $2000 a year"

i dont get it... i dont park in the CBD (unless im out on like weekends..) how does this affect me? curious...

Comment

it doesnt affect you mashi.

I hope with the extra money they do something useful.
      Blaze Orange

Comment

Hmmm.. a hot topic of discussion but we should really be leaving our cars at home if we can. I mean its ridiculous that it takes about 20 minutes to DRIVE from one end of the city to the other during peak hour anyways.

Comment

is means from 8am-6pm is $11 thats going to cost a lot

Comment

Currently full day parking at Opera House Carpark is $14. Apparently this is going up by at least $22, maybe $24 or $26.

I hate to say it but its a good thing. There's too much traffic in the city, and on the odd occasion when I have no choice but to drive to the city it'd be nice if there wasn't a huge traffic jam every time..

PS. don't park in the Opera House carpark if you have a shiny type R

Comment

$14... FARK... thats cheap. Its like $45 ALL DAY to park in the city in Brisbane. I have to park on the other side of the Brisbane river (South Bank) if I drive to work (Work in the city) and that still costs me $19 all day, and i have to walk 10min to get to work.

Comment

um.. its not $14 all day.. its the early bird special!
                all day parking in the CBD is like $50+ depending which street aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mashi View Post
                  um.. its not $14 all day.. its the early bird special!
                  all day parking in the CBD is like $50+ depending which street aswell.
                  oh... ok... $14 is still cheaper then Brisbane... early bird is like closer to $20.

Comment

Lol...and i thought $15 all day in Canberra was bad.... I'll stop complaining now.

Comment

Working...
                    X