Tein Edfc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tein Edfc

Hey just recently bought EDFC for my Dc5.
    Does anyone know how i should wire all the stuff?

Get a good sparky to wire it up for you. So that the control unit gets power from the car wiring lume in the dash and illuminates the screen. Also to power the individual motors.
    I want to get mine done and a professional suspension centre manager said that he gets a good sparky to lume/wire it all up as it is no easy task.

Comment

should be simple wiring actually if you know how to read and follow diagrams.
      "Death before dishonor!"

TheTeamIkon.com

Comment

its a bitch to do apparently...feeding the wire to the back of the car....
        i paid $400 to get it installed into my car...
        Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #005

Comment

Well if anyone can just post up some pictures of which wire goes where, then i would be able to figure out the rest.

Comment

i'd think if u can DIY headunit/amp install , it's not that much harder.

Comment

I think the hardest part of it all would be wiring the front motors through the firewall and connecting it to the unit.

Comment

well running wires through the firewall is easy. just look for blank spots where theres a rubber grommet or just run it through where your ecu wiring is going through
                "Death before dishonor!"

TheTeamIkon.com

Comment

Working...
                X