brawn gp ftw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brawn gp ftw

ross brawn has bought the team formally know as honda racing f1, he will have the same chasis honda was developing and will use a gbox designed by brawn gp(new team name), however the car will be powerd by a mercedes engine. drivers are jenson and rubens. i hope they do well

Link???

Comment

Q&A with Brawn and Button's testing pace

Comment

Originally posted by Elwood View Post
        Link???
        read it in auto action magazine, car is damn fast thanks to the concentration of hondas development last year. i hope in the next few years honda comes back as a engine supplier at least, im thinking, brawn mugen honda

Comment

www.formula1.com
          Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
          1)ブレーキを踏む
          2)クラッチを切る
          3)シフトダウンしなから、
            アクセルをぶかす
          4)クラッチをつなぐ
          :blah:
          インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
          人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

what an awesome grand prix, fantastic result, i was sitting at the exit of turn 5 for race day and had full veiw of turn 4, 5 and the straight up to turn 6. most the crashes were between 4 and 5 to! couldnt have been any better weekend for me, anyone else go?

Comment

yup I was there! I ran onto the track amongst a few hundred others even when they said not to...lol but after the race finished, the construction people started to pull the pin out that holes the fences together so all of us around the area just ran onto the track!
              Was right in front of the podium for the trophy presentation.

Comment

Originally posted by tofu View Post
                yup I was there! I ran onto the track amongst a few hundred others even when they said not to...lol but after the race finished, the construction people started to pull the pin out that holes the fences together so all of us around the area just ran onto the track!
                Was right in front of the podium for the trophy presentation.
                haha thats sick, did u get sprayed with champagne?

Comment

Working...
                X