evo magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

evo magazine

the latest evo magazine is a 'legends' issue, re-testing some of the most legendary cars Evo has tested, with the current economic climate they suggest picking up one of these cars as a future 'classic'.
    well, the dc2 integra type-r fares pretty damn well to be in there in the cheapest category, and is described as possibly the best sports car to come out of japan, ever. big claim. but still its nice to know how highly regarded our little ITRs are.
    "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

oh cool... might pick a copy up tomorrow...

Comment

thats nice isnt it.

Comment

the DC2R is the "best front driver of all time"

"A proper strop in an Integra is not an opportunity to be passed up"

"Integra Type-R's brake feel can suffer if the car is subjected to trackdays on a regular basis"

some notable notes from EVO...
        ... retired/

Comment

I cant seem to find this? Everywhere I go its not there, I only see the January edition...
          Like Cars For Hope | www.carsforhope.com.au | www.berty.com.au

Comment

it is the March 2009 one:

Attached Files
            ... retired/

Comment

don't think we'll ever see another car quite like the DC2R
              (atleast in australia we wont)
              with ever increasing safety regulations
              cars just get fatter

Comment

I love EVO. Worth every cent! Prefer it over the Aussie publications..

I like reading their challenges too!

Who else would have a Pagani Zonda as a long termer!
                David

'00 DC2 Integra TypeR SOLD
                '78 SB2 Civic "Hondamatic"
                '07 GD3 Jazz

Comment

i love reading evo too - such good writers, really get a sense of the car they are driving...
                  ... retired/

Comment

me too. if i can only buy 1 car mag, it would be EVO. but i can't afford those airfright ones......

Comment

i treat myself every 2nd month...

1 EVO mag every 2 months = 1 normal car rag every month...
                      ... retired/

Comment

Totally agree. The local mags seem to be written from a hot to show / full sick / buswhacked stand point (kinda like top gear). Uninformative. It is in my personal opinion - very poor automotive journalism. I'd rather not waste my folding on a chronology of questionable modifications (most of which) in poor taste.

Originally posted by milkman View Post
                        I love EVO. Worth every cent! Prefer it over the Aussie publications..

Comment

i have also starting to buy another UK mag called Performance Car.

if u are old enough, you will probably know that there was a great mag called Performance Car. it folded back in the 90s and the same group of people then started up EVO.

obviously the new PC has different direction but i find it a very good read.

where EVO features lots of exxy cars, the PC aims at the "affordable" performance car market. as well as new cars, it regularly features some of the older classics (including a DC2R as a long termer).

Comment

i went to a few newsagencies looking for this EVO mag.. cant seem to find it

anyone know which place holds these EVO mags in NSW/ livo/fairfield/parra area

Comment

if you work in the city i can loan it to you?
                              ... retired/

Comment

Working...
                              X