Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

boot inside moulding missing one plastic clip...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boot inside moulding missing one plastic clip...

hey guys, anyone know where i can pickup a few of those small black Button type Clips that hold the Inside mouldings in the boot in place...?

Just noticed yesterday that one of those button type clips was missing just to the right of the hole where the boot latch is, and although not a critical thing, is actually annoying me.....

ps.. i only noticed it after a 25ltr bag of river sand split open on the way home from flower power.....grrr, that sand is darned impossible to vacuum out.......

on a happy note.....i was able to fit 4 x 2.4Mtr Timber Sleepers into my car on the weekend..... 200wide, 50thick...2.4mtrs in length......guys at bunnings were very impressed in the old dc2r.... ;-)

part numbers are here:

http://www.acuraautomotiveparts.org/...s=&view=normal

on a side note, i carried a 2.6m high book case in the back of my car...

but the rear seats were fully removed...
    ... retired/

Comment

so much knowledge...right down to the smallest part.......thanks heaps....

Comment

Am pretty sure you can pickup various clips and plugs at repco. I saw a rack the last time I was at one of their stores

Comment

Originally posted by DC2TR View Post
          Am pretty sure you can pickup various clips and plugs at repco. I saw a rack the last time I was at one of their stores
          no, not these clips, but thanks for the input
          ... retired/

Comment

Working...
          X