CTR EP3 owners - Spare Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTR EP3 owners - Spare Parts

where do you guys source your spare parts from? I have a 2004 model CTR ep3 and I'm after the drivers window rubber seal. But I guess in general if I'm after spares, where can I go?

If you can get the part number, you can contact Leo from JDM concept.

He can source OEM/JDM Honda factory parts as long as you can supply a part number.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

is there a way to get a list of part numbers ?? im trying to find but i cant :S

Comment

still having problems getting the driver's side rubber window seal. Its like finding a needle in a hay stack. Are the EP3 available at any wreckers yet?

Comment

i have the same issue ... im going to order the same part through honda it take 3 weeks to get to australia.. i can get trade rate i will get a price and let you know how much it will cost .. do you know the part number...

Comment

thanks jdmugen. The part number will be handy. Which Honda dealer did u call if you dont mine me asking and how much did u get quoted?

Comment

i think ebay was selling a honda car part disc before i think they have all the number for the certain car models,.but i think its sold.

Comment

Working...
              X