looking for DC2R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for DC2R

hey guys im new to this forum and hondas in general but i want to buy a 99-01 ITR. just wondering how rare is a good condition yellow ITR with yellow seats?

iv been looking for an ITR in good condition, preferably stock, for a few weeks now and havent found the right one (doesnt have to be the one i mentioned above) ......if anyone is interested in selling and based in sydney please let me know....

cheers

haha you jsut missed out on a yellow one with yellow seats and it had the JDM front conversion too which was sold last week.

They are quite rare, dont see them often.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

I've got a white dc2r with jdm front conversion for sale PM me to discuss further.
      ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

im looking for one .Budget 10k.
        BYP Racing & Developments
        Built. Tuned. Driven
        Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

theres a couple for sale in melb. yellow car, yellow seats.. this was around 1 week ago. havent checked since.

Comment

yellow on yellow is as rare as they come

this guy is selling his PY ITR - one of the cleanest examples out there

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102703

Comment

iv never bought a car interstate. say you buy one from melbourne, how hard to get registered in nsw?

Comment

just have to get it blue slipped, let the rta bend you over for stamp duty and the like and your on your way. might get a refund on the vic rego, not sure, you do with qld cars coming to nsw
                02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

yellow on yellow is rare! think it was only the last 12 to 6 months of yellow imports that came in had that combo, is this true? anyone help? the rear seats look mad too with the yellow stitching
                  02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

yellow seats only came in 01 DC2R's... good luck!

Comment

you will find the yellow recaro is easy to get dirty

Comment

Hey, I'm looking for a DC2R as well! not to hijack.
                        But isnt the yellow recaros uber rare? i.e. a real limited amount were released?

Comment

i think there about 200 units something cuz my previous one is no: 128

Comment

well theres going to be a set of yellow recaros missing from australia because I just sent one home back to america. =)
                            "Death before dishonor!"

TheTeamIkon.com

Comment

Maybe it's rare cause it looks like shit.
                              /Oo ___H___ oO\
                              |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

Working...
                              X