Mugen MF10's back in Production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mugen MF10's back in Production

Damn shame the exchange rate sucks right now.

Mugen MF-10: Bronze, 16", +43mm, 5x114.3

You’ve heard the buzz – and it’s true! A one-time-only run of 16 inch Mugen MF-10s made from the original molds and material specs will be available mid to late January, 2009. We will be receiving 50 sets of Bronze MF-10s in the popular 16x7, +43mm offset, in the 5 x 114.3 lug pattern. When these are gone, they are gone… we will not be making another production run.

Fitment is for 97-01 Acura Integra Type R. These will also fit 90-01 Acura Integra and 88-00 Honda Civic/CRX, but these applications will require the 5-lug conversion. Although these wheels will fit any Honda or Acura with 5x114.3mm lug pattern, they’re only available in the +43mm offset – so check before ordering as their will be NO RETURNS.

This limited production run of the coveted Mugen MF-10 is ONLY available through King Motorsports. They are not available through, Mugen of Japan, other retailers or anywhere in Europe. We have reserved these wheels for our customers only. In order to offer this sought-after wheel while still maintaining exclusivity for those making this investment, Mugen and King Motorsports have agreed to a SINGLE RUN of 50 sets.

For those of you looking for 17 inch MF-10s, King Motorsports is in the beginning stages of negotiating a similar run of 17x8, +45mm offset, also using the 5 x 114.3 lug pattern. Please check our website for updates on these wheels.

Wheels will be sold in sets of 4 only and include valve stems and black center caps. Wheels require Mugen lug nuts with straight taper seats.

We are taking pre-orders now and wheels will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Orders for MF-10s must be placed via phone only with valid credit card – no internet orders. Reserving a set of MF-10s requires a $1,500 down payment at time of order. Delivery to our facility is scheduled for late January 2009. Local pickup is available, shipping is additional.

Package 1: 4 Bronze MF-10 Wheels with Black Center Caps & Stems [MF-10-01]
    All Vehicles See description for fitment $ 2,900.00 CALL TO ORDER
    Package 2: 4 Bronze MF-10 Wheels with Black Center Caps, Mugen Black Lug Nuts & Stems [MF-10-02]
    All Vehicles See description for fitment $ 2,950.00 CALL TO ORDER
    Package 3: 4 Bronze MF-10 Wheels with Black Center Caps, Mugen Heptagon Lug Nuts & Stems [MF-10-03]
    All Vehicles See description for fitment $ 2,975.00 CALL TO ORDER
    /Oo ___H___ oO\
    |=_/_______\_=|

WOW! Very interesting.

The AUD isn't helping either.

That's about $4,500AUD, not including postage.

Comment

currency plummeted pretty good it was at 97 or 98 like a few months back now its at 67
      "Death before dishonor!"

TheTeamIkon.com

Comment

Originally posted by DrTran View Post
        currency plummeted pretty good it was at 97 or 98 like a few months back now its at 67
        You don't say ? Far our serious ?
        /Oo ___H___ oO\
        |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

Terrible offset.

Don't want.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
          Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Thought they'd eventually grow on me (like most things), but I still don't like the look of them.....
            David

'00 DC2 Integra TypeR SOLD
            '78 SB2 Civic "Hondamatic"
            '07 GD3 Jazz

Comment

Give me 4 NSX spec rears in racing white and a few spacers and I am keen .

Hopefully they get the 17s as well, more MF10s in the world can only make them more obtainable.

Comment

Oh no......dun........that will make mine not special anymore......lol
                Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                1)ブレーキを踏む
                2)クラッチを切る
                3)シフトダウンしなから、
                  アクセルをぶかす
                4)クラッチをつなぐ
                :blah:
                インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Originally posted by milkman View Post
                  Thought they'd eventually grow on me (like most things), but I still don't like the look of them.....
                  hahah same, I think they are the ugliest rim that walk on this planet.

Originally posted by ChargeR
                  Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

even uglier than them mirrors people put on as wheels ???
                    Last edited by -Ad-; 12-11-08, 02:49 PM.
                    "Success is 99% Failure"
                    Soichiro Honda.
                    sigpic

Comment

dont care i still think these r hot - on the right looking car with the right offset. one of my faves as well as the ce28s
                      <3j

Comment

Originally posted by ley View Post
                        dont care i still think these r hot - on the right looking car with the right offset. one of my faves as well as the ce28s
                        Truth. Too bad they don't come in any offsets I would call good. A good DC5 MF10 setup would be a pair 17x9 +42 NSX rears with 25mm spacers and pair of 17x8 +55 JDM DC5 specs with 25mm spacers. Too bad to acquire two such sets probably wouldn't leave much change from 10k.

Comment

Wait a year, i guarantee you this time next year the USD will be worth shit.... you'll be able to buy 2 sets for the price of 1.

Will see the AUD at parity with USD is my prediction!!

Comment

Originally posted by N1Spec View Post
                            Wait a year, i guarantee you this time next year the USD will be worth shit.... you'll be able to buy 2 sets for the price of 1.

Will see the AUD at parity with USD is my prediction!!
                            Guarantee? What do you base that on? If anything the USD will remain the same or become stronger over the next year as a Democrat President will focus on internal economic policy. You won't see much outside trade from them over the next 12 months.

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
                              Guarantee? What do you base that on? If anything the USD will remain the same or become stronger over the next year as a Democrat President will focus on internal economic policy. You won't see much outside trade from them over the next 12 months.
                              Take your big brain elsewhere smarty pants we don't like your kind here .

Comment

Working...
                              X