Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC2R HKS muffler on an EP3

hi all

Can anyone tell me if a HKS silent Hi Power muffler for a DC2R will be compatible on an EP3? Also any ideas on what it will sound like if I fit it to an EP3?

Cheers

um......why would you choose an exhaust for different car for ur ep3 bro......U make me feel like you are asking will Jazz exhaust fit on GTR.....its not design for that car so it won't fit......
    Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
    1)ブレーキを踏む
    2)クラッチを切る
    3)シフトダウンしなから、
      アクセルをぶかす
    4)クラッチをつなぐ
    :blah:
    インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
    人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

I just thought there wouldn't be much of a difference between the mufflers in the 2 cars. Yeah I thought u could just weld it up to make it fit.

Comment

well butchering will fit anything but is this what u really want?

Comment

Ive seen a s2000 rear diffuser fit onto a dc2r?

Anything can fit if you make alterations?

Comment

Yeah I thinking having flanges to bolt the stock and aftermarket one on and off whenever I feel like it. But my concern is more sound and performance. Loss of back pressure etc?

Comment

If you're talking about a catback, then there's no way it will fit without MAJOR modification. If it's just the muffler that you're talking about then you can have it welded onto your existing B-pipe, or have a customer b-pipe made.

Comment

Working...
              X