• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cracked TypeS rim

wat happened????

time for new rims

Comment

Far out, you should send that pic to honda, they should replace that wheel regardless of if the car is under warranty or not.

I think this could be categorised with seat belts, im pretty sure seat belts have a lifetime warranty.
      /Oo ___H___ oO\
      |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

this rim was damaged before, it was twisted before and I had it repaired.
        I'll never repair a twisted rim again.

Comment

thats alright... easilly have a few more track days left in that and just dodge all the potholes and divets along Mains/Pinelands road... ahahah.

thats lame Jeff... did you end up getting new rims yet?

Comment

Originally posted by tofu View Post
            this rim was damaged before, it was twisted before and I had it repaired.
            I'll never repair a twisted rim again.
            honda dont know that
            T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

the lip of the rim is all shaved back, so i think honda will notice...
              didn't realise finding the right rims is so much hard work...

Comment

Originally posted by kavehman View Post
                Far out, you should send that pic to honda, they should replace that wheel regardless of if the car is under warranty or not.

I think this could be categorised with seat belts, im pretty sure seat belts have a lifetime warranty.
                I didn't know this!
                My passenger seat belt doesn't function properly... it doesn't retract when you unbuckle, could this be possibly covered under the warranty also? (2004 dc5)

Comment

Originally posted by jzdhgkd View Post
                  I didn't know this!
                  My passenger seat belt doesn't function properly... it doesn't retract when you unbuckle, could this be possibly covered under the warranty also? (2004 dc5)
                  bring it in. they should fix it. a friend of mine had a slightly frayed seatbelt and they replaced it under warranty, even though his car is about 10 years old.
                  T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Originally posted by jzdhgkd View Post
                    I didn't know this!
                    Yeah definately, take it back and talk to them.
                    /Oo ___H___ oO\
                    |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

YAY!! NEW RIMS HAVE ARRIVED!!
                      Got them just then at work.
                      Stay tuned...

Comment

WOOT good stuff, can't wait to see the S with its new shoes!!
                        Toda Racing /// Gruppe-M /// Kpro

Comment

*starts pacing around waiting for pics*
                          sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

here it is! they are SSW (Stamford Wheels) from JDM Yard. Had a little issues, but we got there in the end. Thank you JDM Yard!
                            will get them mounted asap!! I don't exactly know what model these are.

I've waxed them to help reduce the amount of brake dust that will eventually get onto these rims.

They are 17x8 +40 and weight about 7kg each!
                            the shipping company had the total for all 4 boxes at 24kg and I was very surprised!! that's like 6kg each, not including the box it came in...oh well, 7kg each is good enough.

centre bore is 73.1mm and comes with a set of hubrings with inner diameter of 64.1mm which is what the DC5 needs.

they came with centre caps but i won't be using them
                            if anyone has a set of white JDM DC5R center caps, let me know.
                            Attached Files

Comment

good stuffff!!

pics on the car please

Comment

Working...
                              X