Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[The Circuit] Issue 19 - We Drive Merc’s $300,000 Supercar... at Wakefield!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[The Circuit] Issue 19 - We Drive Merc’s $300,000 Supercar... at Wakefield!

Hey guys - Issue 19 has been in stores since earlier this month, now it’s available online for download!

This month, we were given the keys to a brand new Mercedes Benz CLK 63 AMG Black Series. So what did we do? Take it to Wakefield of course...

Click on the picture below to link to our website where you can download!

excellent edition,

I look forwards to the train trip home to enjoy it
    ... retired/

Comment

I too can't wait to read it all later on tonight.

Btw, who wrote the CTR article? :P

"The car is just that much better to drive on the track, and dare say I, its better than the DC5 Type R and almost as good as the original DC2."
      Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

the writer will remain anonymous... we didnt want a riot at this guys place from the citr fellowship... lol

Comment

Originally posted by narada View Post
          the writer will remain anonymous... we didnt want a riot at this guys place from the citr fellowship... lol
          I'm kidding. I can accept another persons' opinion ...sometimes

Btw, lemme know what kind of pics you want of the tartlet.
          Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Originally posted by narada View Post
            do tell. i'll be there with a shovel to back him up
            T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

good read!
              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Which CTR is better on a track than a DC5 / DC2 ? Certainly not an FN2
                | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Working...
                X