help for posting rims within interstate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help for posting rims within interstate

a very nooob question, how can i deliver a set of 4 18 inch rims interstate from perth CBD to sydney CBD? i dont really have a box to fit all those 4 rims as the size are pretty big. which company can i try? for example, they come and pickup the items, packing it and delivered..?

what price range i m after if i do so? thanks

Simon National Carriers give you a crate at their depot and allow you to pack it up. They deliver it to the destination depot only where it is picked up by the reciever.

You need to look into it more yourself. Threre heaps of others man. You just need to get out and look.
    Deano.

Comment

drive your local tyre shop and get boxes off them then courier them as normal. Thats what i did.

Comment

PM Leo "JDM Concept". He ships wheels interstae every week. Will be able to tell you the best company to use.

Comment

thanks guy. i think firstly i would go local tyre shop and grap few boxes...then find JDM concept

Comment

www.smartsend.com.au

Comment

i have previously used Aust Post.

from melb to sydney cost me $98 including tracking ans insurance.
              i didnt box them, mine still had tryes, so i packegd them with bubble wrap so the wheel didnt get damaged and off they went
              my sale thread 21.01.12
              CLICK & BUY AWAY

Comment

Working...
              X