Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Integra Type-R registry

Hey there!
    I started a new registry for ITRs. I've been working with people from Honda-tech, itrca, and itr-dc2 and have a good start going with minimal problems. I have an AUDM page and would love for you guys to jump on board. I'd also like to hear your input. I've never been inside of an AUDM-R and don't think they have any unique identifier other than the VIN (Same as EDM and JDM). I'm not listing VINs though. USA, Canada, and UK all have badges on the interior and it makes it easy. I'm thinking for JDM, EDM, and AUDM to just have the year, as well as some pictures and comments to make them unique. Let me know if there is indeed a unique identifier.

Please take a look and let me know what you think.
    Integra Type-R.org registry

Thanks,
    Matt
    Integra Type-R Registry

Audm DC2-R definitely has an unique identifier, Being what I call a build number which is mounted on a small plaque beneath the handbrake on the centre console. My DC2-R is #00-0413 and I believe they all have a number of the same format. Registry is a great idea!

EDIT:: Added My ITR to the Registry!! think I am the first with AUDM - will add pics ASAP
    Last edited by Monk; 09-08-08, 09:01 AM.

2000 DC2 Integra type-R NHB #00-0413
    DBA 4000 series front rotors
    Hot Bits performance Coil-Overs

Comment

lol, I just emailed you back from your form submission...basically your post answered all my questions. AUDM build numbers are exactly the same as the USDM and CDM badges. Ours are located on the center console arm rest. I'd like to see a picture of it to post a side-by-side comparison of the AUDM, US/CDM, and UKDM "build number". I'll get you added when I get home from work.
      Thanks,
      Matt
      Integra Type-R Registry

Comment

it has already been done

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=63

Comment

Originally posted by izy-20 View Post
          That's a pretty good collection. There's also a silent registry on USDM/CDM ones being kept, but it has a lot of info that wont be released to any public website. I guess it's been around for years (Some of the ITRCA.com's old registry info was from it). This is just a little more robust than a small text registry and is just an organized way to track vehicle history (ones with build numbers/badge numbers), post pics, and owners comments. People love to show off their R's and I figured this is a pretty cool way to do it. Look around if you havent' already.
          Cheers
          Integra Type-R Registry

Comment

As it turns out the EDM have "build numbers" too. I finally got one listed! The JDM R's look like the only un-badged cars. Thanks to those of you that have given me feedback or emails. I'd love to see some more AUDM listings. I want to see some pictures of red R's. We never got any in North America. We'd like to see some pics too. People have been asking about the differences in the different markets. Best way to explain is to show em'!
            Thanks,
            Matt
            Integra Type-R Registry

Comment

Well, there are now enough AUDM listings that there aren't anymore "example" listings. Hit up the site if you want listed on the Registry. I'd like to see some pictures of Australian R's too. Still don't have any yet. Thanks to those of you that are listed.
              Take care,
              Matt
              Integra Type-R Registry

Comment

I will input my details soon

Comment

Hey ladies and gents, long time no see. Just wanted to check in and remind you that you can update your listing with current mileage, current owner status, photos, etc, etc. And if you haven't checked out the site in awhile, take a peek.
                  Integra Type-R Registry

Comment

Does anyone have or know where I can get some scanned images of a brochure that the dealerships used to hand out? I've found some brochures on Honda of Australia's website. I'm sure there are more than what they have listed as far as official spec sheets and what-not. If anyone has such brochures from other markets I'd like to see them too. I'm working on another side project and am trying to collect as much "official" info as I can.

I found DC2 stuff here
                    I found DC5 stuff here

Thanks,
                    Matt
                    Integra Type-R Registry

Comment

ITR Brochures

For anyone wanting to see the Honda sales brochures, I have a ton of them available now. I did find a 2000 Australian one on e-bay and have it now. I've added sales brochures, press kits, mugen brochures, and accessory catalogs. Many more to come too. Not to mention the ITR market comparisons and other comparison goodies I now have listed on the same page...
                      http://www.integratyper.org/links.htm
                      Integra Type-R Registry

Comment

I've added many more press kits, sales brochures, mugen catalogs, etc. Hit me up if you have something or know where I can get something that I don't have added. More to come...
                        Integra Type-R Registry

Comment

Honda of Australia provided me with a couple things for the links page of my site. I have added in the press kit section some high-res photos of the DC2, as well as a press book and photos of the 2002 DC5. Enjoy!
                          Integra Type-R Registry

Comment

I need a clear photo of an Australian interior badge to put on the ITR badge comparison page of the registry. Right now I'm using the photo from a brochure and the quality of the picture is lacking. Anyone have a clean picture of theirs?
                            Thanks,
                            Matt
                            Integra Type-R Registry

Comment

The registry now has between 500 and 550 ITR's registered on it now!

Honda of Australia also provided me with some DC2 sales info that can be found here linked from the "links" page: DC2 AUDM Integra Type R Sales Info
                              Integra Type-R Registry

Comment

Working...
                              X