Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where do sydneysider take their car to get fixed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where do sydneysider take their car to get fixed?

would like some feedback re: service and decent pricing?

i do it myself.

it is very easy.
    ... retired/

Comment

i've never had a problem with hanny's with my DC5R (sold now). I've never taken it to a Honda dealer for servicing from new. I've now got an 07 XT Forester & take it to Gerry's at Seven Hills. He uses genuine parts & Penrite oils. I've seen a few ITR's & S2000 there. Expect to pay $120-140 for oil/filter change. Good luck with search.

Comment

thanks guys

maybe i will stick to hanny's.
        i've been to powertunes at fairfield and they ripped me off and told me the wrong thing about my car! lucky i never follow through with their advice coz that would of cost me an arm and leg and it would of proably killed my car!

Comment

What do you want to get fixed?

If its a normal service Shout me lunch and I can do it for u. lol

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
          Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Originally posted by Chi View Post

fat bastard. servicing it at any mechanic would work out to be cheaper
            T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

watch out.....Chi eat like pig.......
              Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
              1)ブレーキを踏む
              2)クラッチを切る
              3)シフトダウンしなから、
                アクセルをぶかす
              4)クラッチをつなぐ
              :blah:
              インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
              人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

dam it. i was thinking of offering maccas will do - happy meal? hehehhe
                =)

not long ago i had this problem where i start up my car for about half a minute and the car would go into this werid mode. it would start to rev up and down on its own.
                it would constantly do that whlist driving and idle.
                found it was an air control valve part - malfunction? has anyone had this problem?
                does anyone know if it needs maintance? if so how?
                the guys at hanny said that they rarely seen it happened. but why me!??!?! lol

Comment

is it able to be fixed? what did the guys at hanny's say? mine used to idle @ high revs (at start up) for a few minutes when i was using full synthetic oil, but that was it.

Comment

Honda Earth Dream Team would be cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by DCV R View Post
                      is it able to be fixed? what did the guys at hanny's say? mine used to idle @ high revs (at start up) for a few minutes when i was using full synthetic oil, but that was it.
                      well it was fixed by replace the small unit, the guys at hanny said that they have only ever done it once before, simply stating its just part malfunction and not much details as to how or why it happens...
                      Price of a second hand replcement was roughly $150. But they gave me a dicount because i had other stuff done aswell. however they did quote me $380, but i assumed that was a brand new part???
                      sorry im not sure about synthetic oil... i dont know much about the working of cars

Comment

Yet you can't pump up a tyre?

Comment

I can, but i just wanted to see you bend over lol

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                          Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Love you.

Comment

Working...
                            X