Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exhaust

Hi guys,
    this is my first post...so HI to everyone =)
    i was wondering if anyone knew a place that does good work in placing exhaust system in? (livo / parra area)
    i brought my DC5R and the exhaust was hanging and it keeps scraping everything!!!! it hurt everytime i go over humps!
    so i took it off and now im trying to find someone that can do a good job in putting it back up. Oh and the manifold has also been taken off.

Oh - the exhaust needs a little a bit of patching aswell.
    Last edited by Mashi; 25-07-08, 02:53 PM.

hi Mashi! welcome!

i have *heard* Liverpool Exhausts is good - but that was a few years back...
    ... retired/

Comment

thanks
      Yeah my friends told me to go there, but no one has been there...
      hehehe

i have a small hole on my exhaust (size of a 5cent) - are patch work ok? or it needs a total replacement?
      (hope not the later coz im broke, just brought spanky new tyres)

Comment

hakan at northmead performance does a great job. give him a call. he's done a few of the members exhaust here.

Comment

patching is fine for anything upto 50c piece
          ... retired/

Comment

cool. thanks DcvR will do.

Comment

Im happy to hear that. i cant afford a new exhaust!! hahaha

where do sydneysider take their car to get fixed?
              im not sure if i am getting ripped off - i have taken it to two places so far
              hannys at smithfield and powertunes (which i would never go there again!)

Comment

Originally posted by Mashi View Post
                Im happy to hear that. i cant afford a new exhaust!! hahaha

where do sydneysider take their car to get fixed?
                im not sure if i am getting ripped off - i have taken it to two places so far
                hannys at smithfield and powertunes (which i would never go there again!)
                fixed or serviced? i took mine to hanny's. found them to be ok & price was cheaper than what honda would charge. i only dealt with robert or peter. there's also adrian at toda. you'll find them on a few threads here.

Comment

my friend got his exhaust fitted in liverpool exhaust...
                  when i went with him, they have huge workshops, and they seem to do a lot of custom jobs so i'm sure they can help you out...
                  i got my exhaust installed at westside mufflers and they do good custom jobs too.

and what do you mean by "fixed"... did you break something? hanny's in smithfield pretty much do a good job without ripping you off... so whatever you paid at hanny's is fine i'm sure.

Comment

heheh thanks for all your replies guys

oh i meant - service.
                    for the lack of wording hehehe

yeah i went to hannys and i liked them - they seem pretty good - know what they are doing etc etc but i wanted to make sure i dont get ripped off... coz i dont know my stuff
                    hehehe

Comment

welcome bro....hope you get ur exhaust sorted out.......do an intro of urself bro....we love pics.........
                      Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                      1)ブレーキを踏む
                      2)クラッチを切る
                      3)シフトダウンしなから、
                        アクセルをぶかす
                      4)クラッチをつなぐ
                      :blah:
                      インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                      人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

i have a cat back buddy club exhaust for sale evo 2 version from japan i want $600 for it any one interested?

Comment

Originally posted by ssepsi84 View Post
                          i have a cat back buddy club exhaust for sale evo 2 version from japan i want $600 for it any one interested?
                          how random is this?

Comment

thank you air23box
                            btw im a girl hhahah and will do intro of myself abit later when im not too

Comment

Working...
                            X