Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defi DIN Gauges

Hi Guys

I'm looking at getting Defi DIN gauges for my DC2R - just wondering if any of you guys have them on your DC2R and what do you think of them? Also where are places where I can get them from for a good price?

Thanks
    Daniel

they will be around 550 mark shipped...pm me if you want 1......the difference is you dun have peak hold and can't record ....apart from that they are just as cool as the BF series.....
    Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
    1)ブレーキを踏む
    2)クラッチを切る
    3)シフトダウンしなから、
      アクセルをぶかす
    4)クラッチをつなぐ
    :blah:
    インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
    人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

they're small and hard to read...just get the proper gauges

z10 says:
      i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
      z10 says:
      mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

Check out nengun they have a sale on Defi's atm.

If you are a track it a bit those din gauges will be hard to read since you will be trying to concerntrate on the track most of the time.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
        Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Thanks for the reply guys. I was thinking of getting the DIN gauges cos it doesn't get noticed when parked. I just wanted some gauges so I can see what temps i'm running when on track every now and then.

Anyone got the DIN gauges on their DC2R - or are most of you guys using the proper gauges?

Comment

Proper defis for me...IMO forget abt the din gauges....looks like shit

Comment

another option is to get a defi link display + sensors + controller....it will cost you more then the din gauges but it looks nicer

or even better....vsdx with controller and sensors depending on your budget

z10 says:
              z10 says:

Comment

i have the defi din set. quite happy with them in that they are 'legal' unlike a-pillar or on-dash gauges, and great to have oil temps, pressure and water temp on track days..
                have to agree that due to their location in our cars they arent that great to read, ok at a glance but to look properly u have to move your head a bit and look down - its not at eye height. hope this helps.
                ps re: price i got mine a while ago when they were a little more expensive.
                "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

im looking at these too, legality is important to me, and i dont want them to stand out like dogs balls...

i wouldnt mind actually seeing how they are in the car, and how much effort it really is to see the temps when i need to on the track... im not after a "look" im after the safety of my motor... can you provide pics szymonsta?

and noodleman, what is the link display??? doesnt sound like a normal gauge

Comment

how hard is it to type in defi in google adn look it up yourself haha

defi vsdx

http://www.nippon-seiki.co.jp/defish...splay-unit.jpg

defi link display

http://www.nippon-seiki.co.jp/defish...dp/dp_top.html

they showed the version 2 of defi link display in 2007 TAS, but the product is still not on sale yet

z10 says:
                    z10 says:

Comment

thanks dude... vsdx looks shit, the second one could be ok though i suppose

Comment

Just another question, for the Defi DIN gauge, what else would I need - like adaptors or harnesses?

Comment

I have the D-link reads 2 guages at a time. Very happy with it aswell
                          ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Defi guages and controller work awesome

Comment

Originally posted by apparition View Post
                              Just another question, for the Defi DIN gauge, what else would I need - like adaptors or harnesses?
                              you need sandwich plate for oil temp and oil pressure sensors and water temp adaptor....
                              Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                              1)ブレーキを踏む
                              2)クラッチを切る
                              3)シフトダウンしなから、
                                アクセルをぶかす
                              4)クラッチをつなぐ
                              :blah:
                              インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                              人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Working...
                              X