Is this a catalytic converter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a catalytic converter?

I'm just wondering if this is a catalytic converter.

It's a resonator

Comment

Dunno....look like it is.....the japanese work only tell you its a <<stainless front pipe>>....
      Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
      1)ブレーキを踏む
      2)クラッチを切る
      3)シフトダウンしなから、
        アクセルをぶかす
      4)クラッチをつなぐ
      :blah:
      インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
      人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Dont think its a cat.

If your cat stuffs up gonna be $$$$ to replace the whole 2-1 section just for it.

I reckon its a resonator /test pipe type 2-1 section.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
        Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

At a price of 36,000 Yen and listed on the Vision site as circuit use only I am going to say that it is a resonated 2-1, not a cat.

Comment

Often Vision and Spoon parts are the same so I'd say this is same part as the Spoon 2-1 section which is a resonator.
            01 JDM CW DC5R - C pack - 17" RAYS CE28N Bronze - Potenza RE001 - BuddyClub N+ - Mugen Airbox/Header/Twinloop/Strut bar/Therostat/Fan SW/GT Wing - Hondata IMG/K Pro - Bride Seat Rails - Defi BF/Pod - C-West Lip Kit - Super pro castor bushings - Ingalls Camber arms

Comment

thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
              X