Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

used fujitsubo/5zigen parts

Hi all,

I've got a mate who has just traded in his DC2R, and has offered to pass on his exhaust manifold and catback exhaust to me.

When he originally bought the car, the previous owner told him that the catback was fujitsubo, and that the headers are either fujitsubo/5zigen.

I was wondering if there is any indicators, maybe welded plates/carved logos etc.. to tell what they are, cause he couldn't find anything, but JAZMEN (not jasma) on the muffler.

Thanks!

Usually high quality parts like the ones suggested have their brand name insignia stamped on them.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinfox
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Cool, any idea where it would be for the catback?

Comment

On the cannon..

Quote:
        You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

Comment

http://passwordjdm.com/images/Produc...em%20Large.jpg

Quote:

Comment

looks like the FGK RM01A catback...
            "Success is 99% Failure"
            Soichiro Honda.
            sigpic

Comment

It is, but I was just showing the dude an example, lol...

Quote:

Comment

Awesome, thanks for that DC2R!

Comment

Working...
                X