Recaro Baby Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recaro Baby Seat

Hey all, know where i can get one of these or know anyone who can ship them over?

http://www.recaro.jp/child/product/05/index.html
    2K5ODC

Looks cool and all, but I wonder if it would be legal for Australian standards?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinfox
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DC2R View Post
      Looks cool and all, but I wonder if it would be legal for Australian standards?
      Hmm true, never thought of that... But then again, ive also never heared of anyone being defected for having an illegal baby seat..
      2K5ODC

Comment

Probably goes un noticed until theres an accident, these could be perfectly safe for children but may not meet Australian requirements....

Quote:
        Originally Posted by justinfox
        You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

They are.....recaro vic sell them.....they are about 500-600 bux depends on what you after..
          Last edited by air23box; 09-05-08, 02:32 AM.
          Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
          1)ブレーキを踏む
          2)クラッチを切る
          3)シフトダウンしなから、
            アクセルをぶかす
          4)クラッチをつなぐ
          :blah:
          インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
          人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

so cute.....

Comment

Originally posted by air23box View Post
              They are.....recaro vic sell them.....they are about 500-600 bux depends on what you after..
              I think Eddy is talking about the Ideal Seat Company in Moorabin: Link

Comment

i have the Start R1 which apparently is E marked so i think it should be ok.

they are make in good quality material. beats those rubbish that are sold here anyday.

besides i don't understand why aus doesn't take up ISOFIX. it's a much better and secured mounting method than the stupid straps we have here.

Comment

I just spoke to Idealseat.....

I was enquireing about the Child seats, Start R1, Start and Start R3.

As of yet they are not approved to Australian standards. They are however approved to European standards.

Idealseat are taking a waiting list and will contact you when news changes. Just shoot them off an email.
                  Deano.

Comment

Wow....so hot mate, I think this is only reason I may think about have a kid...haha.
                    By the way, is anyone can confirm it is meet Aust Std??

Comment

Originally posted by DLO01 View Post

As of yet they are not approved to Australian standards. They are however approved to European standards.
                      Originally posted by yakuza View Post
                      Wow....so hot mate, I think this is only reason I may think about have a kid...haha.
                      By the way, is anyone can confirm it is meet Aust Std??

Comment

Originally posted by DLO01 View Post
                        I just spoke to Idealseat.....

I was enquireing about the Child seats, Start R1, Start and Start R3.

Idealseat are taking a waiting list and will contact you when news changes. Just shoot them off an email.
                        Ive just sent them an email so awaiting an answer.. Would you know anyone else who can get these in? Or know anyone who is travelling or in Japan at the moment who wouldnt mind helping me to get one? I couldnt actually find the product on the idealseat site....
                        2K5ODC

Comment

It's not on their site coz it isn't adr approved..
                          All the seats they sell are..

Will probably have to wait till it does get the okay.
                          I was looking into getting 1, but the one on their site is ugly..

Comment

ahh ic ic.. thanks Red Euro
                            2K5ODC

Comment

Its one of those things that could take 1 month or 3 years for approval. I hope its the earlier one.

My kid is not going to stay the same age.
                              Deano.

Comment

Working...
                              X