DC2R: Front red 'H' badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC2R: Front red 'H' badge

Is it the same as the one on the back? (in that it has two bits that stick out and fit into holes in the bonnet)

It doesn't go on the bonnet hehe
    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by 00dc2 View Post
      Is it the same as the one on the back? (in that it has two bits that stick out and fit into holes in the bonnet)
      Nah its not the same as the back bro, i got badged a few months ago n had an extra rear badge lyng around at home from my last R's salvage after a crash. You'll find if try to fit it the plugs on the back of the rear badge a spaced alot closer together that the front ones, plus the plugs on the back of the front badge are alot skinnier.
      i had to buy mine from honda and the single front badge cost me $102.00, so see if u can get one cheap man, coz from honda its priced terribly.
      DCIIR

Comment

haha.. of course it doesnt... i've never looked closely enough.. thanks freaky!

i wanted to know if it had those plugs sticking out of it... sounds like it does...

thanks guys!

Comment

Get from JDM Yard, or JDM concept. Much cheaper than Honda oz.

Originally posted by ChargeR
          Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Working...
          X