Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

48hours to proby finishes...

Hey guys,

Its been a very long time since i have been on, and with reason...lol, i now have 48hrs left until my 12mth probation is finally finished.... i had promised the wife to stay away from the forum as i am too easily tempted to come on the cruises...hehehe and i was becoming depressed reading about some of them and missing out.....

but altho my prob is about to finish and i get my full 12pts back, i have agreed with the wife to get rid of my dc2r and get a larger family car (ford territory or similar)...... i couldnt argue with her reasoning....
    3mth suspension for 30k over
    6days after 3mth susp finishes.....1 10k over ticket took my last point...
    12mth probation.....

which is a shame, as i have not had this engine on a track day or cruise day since honda put it in over 2years ago......sigh total shame......

i may try my best to get to at least one last cruise with you guys in my dc2r before it goes.....

once we get the family car, our 2nd car may be a new jazzm so i could still come in a honda...hahahaha

seems like it's been longer than 12 months. welcome back!
    T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

i almost dont remember you.

ALMOST ........ WB

Comment

Originally posted by Rexxy View Post

i may try my best to get to at least one last cruise with you guys in my dc2r before it goes.....
        welcome back mate, but how long to go? we just did a wisemans/peats ridge cruise...
        ... retired/

Comment

i have 48hrs till i complete the 12mths, but yeah it has been a while 168mths in total to be exact. even though the 10k over booking was 6days after the 3mth susp, it took 2 mths b4 they started the proby, so i had 2mths driving on 0 pts lol (they said any booking then would be included in the proby and take affect.....

any1 need a dc2r engine with 60k on it, no track time, no weekend cruises, driven like a granny for 12mths and serviced by Hanny ? hehehehe

Comment

*looks @ phat_nam*
            '08 Odyssey + '10 Mazda CX-7 (fs btw) + '10 Mazda 2
            wife made me sell the FN2R. bleh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rexxy View Post
              any1 need a dc2r engine with 60k on it, no track time, no weekend cruises, driven like a granny for 12mths and serviced by Hanny ? hehehehe
              i'm sure that will be picked up quickly..

welcome back rexxy.. long time no see..! i miss u..
              ClubITR | Like

Comment

yea im desperately in need of a type r!

Comment

thanks guys......24hrs to go.....

reminded the wife last night, all she said was "does that mean your going to start speeding again...." sigh...... where is the faith ?

off to get 2 new front tyres today... ;-)

Comment

Working...
                  X