JDM teg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM teg?

Hey guys, im in the market for a car now.. and these 2 have popped up and wanted to know if there is any way we can tell if its a genuine jdm teg or a fake, btw i live in sydney.. any help would be much appreciated! thanks.

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars...e=3&Make=HONDA

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars...e=3&Make=HONDA

Did you even read the adds ???? They both look extremely suspicious.

4 lug in 2000 model yer ? and the description says its a 94.

Why not just buy a clean Aussie spec. Save yourself all the hassle .
    /Oo ___H___ oO\
    |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

when honda start producing type r's?

i've been looking around, but cant seem to find the right one, prices are too high also..

Comment

i think the description is a drop down menu - so the only way to say its a type R is to choose the 2000 model.

Im pretty sure the R's came out in 96, prefacelifted model, 4 stud, facelifted side mirrors.

There are significant differences between a Type R and any other integra, so i highly doublt anyone would go through the trouble of making such a good replica.

Little details to look out for include - type r carpet, cf inserts, rear intrusion bar, standard rear tie bar, amber lighting of dash/console, little details like that. big things like no side moulds (check), 4x114 (check), recaros (check), recaro rear seats, b18cr in the engine bay lol

blah.
        when do we hit v-attack | www.eightsided.com
        sigpic

Comment

The 1st one is not a geniune one......look at the gear knob.....its a VtiR......I know that guy too and I can tell you.....you dun wanna to buy from him......like kavehman mention....get a AuDM spec....and spec it up......save you all the headache.....
          Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
          1)ブレーキを踏む
          2)クラッチを切る
          3)シフトダウンしなから、
            アクセルをぶかす
          4)クラッチをつなぐ
          :blah:
          インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
          人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

how would insurance go about the jdm front ausdm dc2r?

Comment

Maybe the gearknob got stolen?
              Well you cant distinguish a car by the gearknob.

They both have no rear wipers (JDM)
              They both have the JDM Cluster (180km/h)
              They both dont have Alloy Pedals (but I think they came as an option in Japan)
              They both have JDM Foglight Switch
              Both appear to be 96' spec with 96 rear bar, don't think anyone in Australia would change their facelifted bar with a pre facelifted bar?
              2nd one has no Airbags, look at passenger dash. It's even got the flair found in most japanese cars.
              1st one, unknown. If it does not have airbags on passenger dash, then it would most probably be a genuine imported model.

Comment

they are both 96 specs. both do not have airbags. cant see the srs on the cluster of the 1st one.

Comment

thanks for the help guys! i think the first one is out of the story now.. after air23box mentioned.. ill probs give the second guy a call and talk to him..

Comment

about time you look for a new car man..
                    i thought you wanted an s2k?
                    '08 Odyssey + '10 Mazda CX-7 (fs btw) + '10 Mazda 2
                    wife made me sell the FN2R. bleh.

Comment

^^^ yea i wanted to.. but plans have changed.. i have to wait and see.. i may be able to get one at the end of this year.. but not anytime soon.. =(

Comment

Working...
                      X