No announcement yet.

Got my car back Fresh paint :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't realise it was that metallic...just like having a new DC2R!
    Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

2-3K won't get you a good job..unless it's mates rates.

Around 6k is on the money for a good full car respray from a reputable panel beater.
      David

'00 DC2 Integra TypeR SOLD
      '78 SB2 Civic "Hondamatic"
      '07 GD3 Jazz

Comment

how come it took two months to get done??

Looks good!! but can see some swirl marks in it though

Comment

glad they did a good job at the end of it bro

Comment

WEll since I don't use it daily i wasn't too fussed about it taking two months, i would have waited three months.

I'm happy the did a proper paint job, all windows removed, no overspray on any rubber, and they put on new badges so the exterior looks like bran dnew, not a single mark spec or scratch on it.

I'll be doing a swirl removal procedure to pick up the little stray left behind on random panels, but that will be after the paint has fully dried. Will get a clear bra on it too now, ill let you know how the installation of a clear bra goes, cause ill do it all myself.

Only you guys would understand how happy it was to see they did a good job. I mean they even had the aftermarket car audio professionally installed in the doors, i mean they didn't cut any corners. Really ncie guys and top notch blokes... thought he was a bit weird over the phone but when i met the owner/manager he was really cool.

You hear so many horror stories with repairs, and i for one am shocked mine turned out right, just speechless really.

Oh and btw I am with AAMI, didn't ahve any issues with them at all, they were great all the way. Even had weekly phone calls to let me know how it was all going and let me ask any questions i wanted
            /Oo ___H___ oO\
            |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

Great stuff...

Good to see another clean sparkly DC2.

Now go drive it! My DC2R has been my second car for about 9 months now and I think I've done 10,000km in that period still haha...
              | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Nice!!! Is that pearl or just lot of dust on the car? I can see some swirls on the passenger door there . You are probably as picky as me hahaha....

Comment

Working...
                X