Type S mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dazDC5s View Post
    I think they are the type-r badges. I have a set from a dc5r but yet to fit them.
    how does the front badge go on the car? do u use the plastic mount that it comes on or did u remove the badge and stick it onto the existing mount on the grill

Comment

For the front you need to get original 05-06 face lift type R one.
      It’s the hole piece.

Comment

interesting....well the red H badges I got are from a dc5r but I bought them off a guy who had them on his type-s so I think the pre-facelift badge may still fit our S. You need to remove 2 pins or screws from behind the silver H badge then stick the red H on. Or as Maracer said....you can get the whole black nose with the red H badge already attached.
        Vivid Blue Integra Type-S
        "When I grow up I want camber like TeamMR."
        sigpic
        itr_***@hotmail.com says: (10:43:08 PM)
        send that cock breath back to the land of the stuffed turkeys

Comment

i thought the moulded plastic bit is suppose to be body colour, because i had to buy a black one to suit the 05-06 front grill...
          you can get other colours too with teh red Honda H.

Comment

01-04 badge mount is same as body colour with a slit in the middle for grill.
            05-06 are black only with no slit.

Hope this helps

Comment

how does the black emblem mount stick onto the grill? pins? and how would you remove the original silver H along with its mount?

Comment

Originally posted by Se7en_11 View Post
                how does the black emblem mount stick onto the grill? pins? and how would you remove the original silver H along with its mount?
                2 screws from the back of the grill, if I remember correctly
                It was nearly 2 years ago when I changed mine

Comment

MARACER

have you changed your cams? these figures sound very high for hust I/H/E.

Comment

omg type-s whores!! yay

i got coilovers first as well (onto my second set now), then tyres, strut bars, I/H/E and ummm cosmetics lol

car pulled 130.3 kw atw last week untuned, next mod = ecu!

Comment

Originally posted by DC5S View Post
                      MARACER

have you changed your cams? these figures sound very high for hust I/H/E.
                      No cams changed

The guys at PRO-TEK were surprised too

I been shown these figures are the ball mark for these sort of mods.
                      I understand different dynos/cars/brand of mods and so forth, different figures will show

Comment

would i be able to order an OEM type S shift boot from my local honda dealer? mines coming apart

Comment

Originally posted by 05dc5S View Post
                          omg type-s whores!! yay

i got coilovers first as well (onto my second set now), then tyres, strut bars, I/H/E and ummm cosmetics lol

Nice mods, ECU and tune really brings the mods together
                          Toda Racing /// Gruppe-M /// Kpro

Comment

Originally posted by 05dc5S View Post
                            omg type-s whores!! yay

what ecu are you looking at doing?
                            Also has any one added strut brace or replaced the OEM on type S?

Comment

there are a couple of add on braces out there for the facelift version of the DC5 (05-07 JDM DC5R AUM DC5S)
                              there on the New Hyper Rev there cool they attach to the fire wall to
                              Nankangs, Better than Your-Mums-Cans

* Please note, I hate Nankangs.

Comment

I have replaced my oem strut bar with j's racing strut bar

Comment

Working...
                                X