question about fading due to car left in sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question about fading due to car left in sun

Hey guys. I got a problem. The front black grill on my ep3 and anything black around the car is fading (rubber bits around the outside of the front window, the black bit which ur side mirrors are connected to, rubber bit around the windows, the black plastic bit below ur front window which ur windscreen whippers come out of) . I can only garage my car at work because at home i have no room and my poor baby is left in front of the house on the street. Is there any protective stuff i can put on the black plastic bits, rubbers to prevent it from fading more from the sun. Or is there anything i can put on to bring back the blackness ??

help me

go to autobarn and buy this stuff called back to black, works great. its in a thin red bottle.

Comment

thanks for ur help duy

Comment

Aerospace 303 Protectant, wouldn't use anything else for such black trims and rubber around the car.

Also is gives a nice matt finish for your tyres too.

All your questions are answered in the link below, find the section which applies to you.
        http://www.guidetodetailing.com/topics.php?topicId=17
        The most expensive is not always the best, but the best is always expensive.

Comment

thanks for ur help aswell neonode and the link

Comment

Originally posted by Duy View Post
            go to autobarn and buy this stuff called back to black, works great. its in a thin red bottle.
            ^ Mosdef!

I can vouch for Mother's B2B as well. Good sh*t.

Comment

Working...
            X