Rattling is giving me the Sh*ts!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rattling is giving me the Sh*ts!!

Ok everytime i corner with the car there is something small rattling around from side to side inside the dash.

Apart from pulling out the dash is there any other way of getting this small thing that is causing me so much frustration out lol.

If not is it hard pulling out the dash and any tips to put it back in so it fits nice and snug again.

Obviously not the same issue I had once... but thought you might find funny anyway :-

I had this noise which sounded like a ball bearing rolling under my feet and hitting something. It would happen as I stopped and as I accelerated... Turns out a passenger had dropped a Kool-mint which had made its way under the carpet into the channel that runs along the right hand side of the car.... talk about a pain to get out! Kool mints aren't magnetic unfortunately. A ball bearing would have been much easier. hahahaha
    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

hahahahah funny.

But im still fcuked. lol.

Comment

maybe try take it to track and corner ULTRA hard hope that it falls somewhere........ hopefully nowhere vital LOL

Comment

The dash comes out easy, just flip the rubber stoppers on either side & unscrew.

It'll take you a whole 2 mins.
          j0nbubz: RG's awp is LOL
          Chi: ...word of advice on who plays against rG
          faijai: rg + awp = gg
          hebe: Hahaha rG is just L337 bro!
          rG`: Touchpad FTW!

Comment

Working...
          X