Suspension installation in Sydney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suspension installation in Sydney

I've got a set of Zeal Function X to be installed onto my DC5R and would like to do so before the end of the year. I was going to get it installed, wheel alignment and corner weighted by Pro Concept however they are booked out until the start of January.

Other than Heismann's can anyone recommend a good place that can do all 3 (installed, wheels alignment and corner weighted) in Sydney?

Also, I've never got suspension installed, but if anyone could recommend an average price to get all this done on a DC5R that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Got my suspension installed for $180 on a dc2r though at top one in arncliffe. For corner weighting and wheel alignment, the guy there directed me to another guy up the road.

Hope that helps.
    Arguing online is like competing in the Special Olympics.. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Comment

it would of been heismann's that deddy (top one) directed you to.

did u get the corner weighting and wheel alignment done by heismann's? if so, how much did it set you back?

Comment

$250 for alignment and corner weight balancing at heismann... tats for my dc2r... good luck jamie
        http://kingtan.com.au

Comment

thanks man. will give them a call.

Comment

i want to get my mazda 3 lowered and i gave top one a call. quoted me a pretty decent price for installation. however he has only done springs for a mazda 3, where as i want to get both shocks and springs installed (koni yellow, eibach pro-kit). would you say he's a competent mechanic to do a good job?
            Last edited by swooc; 14-07-09, 05:00 PM.

Comment

I got East Coast Susspensions at Kirrawee to corner weight my Integra at fairly short notice. They've done intallation and custom work for me in the past - I'm happy with the service and rates.
              Originally posted by TODA RACING Aust - Adrian
              In your case, clearly you have a combination that is bordering on crap...

Comment

Give Josh at ProConcept a call

http://www.proconcept.com.au/

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy View Post
                  I was going to get it installed, wheel alignment and corner weighted by Pro Concept however they are booked out until the start of January.
                  Originally posted by dcoghlan View Post
                  Give Josh at ProConcept a call

http://www.proconcept.com.au/
                  If he wanted to wait 6 months he would've.

Comment

will give proconcept a call tommorrow. eastcoast gave me quite an expensive quote and i live quite far from kirawee, so its my least prefered option.

Comment

... install them yourself? its not that hard. Then go and get a balance/alignment done afterwards?

Comment

as much as i'd like to, i don't have the time nor the resources to do it myself. frankly i might as well pay someone to do it and save the troubles of me going into hulk mode.

Comment

Working...
                        X