Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys have the '08 Hondas out on the lot yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you guys have the '08 Hondas out on the lot yet?

More specifically, the S2000? I think you guys and Europe are still using the f20c engine. I know the gauges are changed for '08. I personally always liked the 00-03 gauges the best but the '08 looks even better. Over here it only goes up to 8000rpm but over there it should have the 9000rpm tach. I went on Honda Australia and Honda UK's websites, not updated to the 08.

The 08 also has different wheels so it's easy to spot.

If the '08s are on the lot and you pass by a Honda dealer, someone please stop by and take a picture.

Thanks in advance!

-Anuj

someone told me the s2k has already been in some ways discontinued here.

U see our s2k was priced at $80000 aud ........ which is what around 75k us? Man u guys have it so good there.......

u can get m3 + extras for that price, we pay $150k for m3 sob sob cry cry ballling my eyes out .......

Comment

half the ones in sydney are hail damaged after last weekend...

... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
        someone told me the s2k has already been in some ways discontinued here.

U see our s2k was priced at $80000 aud ........ which is what around 75k us? Man u guys have it so good there.......

u can get m3 + extras for that price, we pay $150k for m3 sob sob cry cry ballling my eyes out .......

Yeah our dollar is so messed up right now so it converts to around 75k USD. Same with our Neighbor, Canada. At a point last month, their dollar was worth more than ours. Currently it is 1USD=1.01CAD so it's equal. They are buying lots of our automobiles because there has never been a better time for them.

150K for an M3 ...that's 997 Porsche GT3 $$$ AND w/ ceramic brakes!

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
        half the ones in sydney are hail damaged after last weekend...

weird i was driving home from picking something up from class and it was hailing when I got on the first highway to my house. Now it's snowing. But I don't drive my S2000 in these conditions because when it snows, the state of New Jersey likes to use salt on the roads so it does not ice up later on. No way will my car ever see that crap. It's nicely tucked away in the garage.

I want to pick up an EP3 now but I don't have any $. Maybe an aw11-chassis MR2.
        Last edited by hiper; 14-12-07, 01:12 AM.

Comment

how much is the s2k in japan? :S

Comment

Originally posted by Elwood View Post
            how much is the s2k in japan? :S
            not more than 4m yen i'd say, probably closer to 3m.....

Comment

bump for 08 pics of gauges

Comment

not many s2000's get sold brand new. like 1 per month or some depressing figure like that.

on a side note: reckon you can help me source over the e autosports R1 bumper? LOL
                LONDA

Comment

Originally posted by .::F[L]Y::. View Post
                  not many s2000's get sold brand new. like 1 per month or some depressing figure like that.

on a side note: reckon you can help me source over the e autosports R1 bumper? LOL
                  Shoot me a pm on the other site (same username). I sourced a BRAND NEW Authentic Amuse R1 for an unbelievable deal but he won't give it to anyone else. ...wait on the replica r1 bumper if you want the replica. Shine Auto is going to be making one and they are known to make good fitment replicas.

Comment

btw I found the answer to my question, 08 in UK still have same gauges as 07.

Comment

Originally posted by hiper View Post
                      Shoot me a pm on the other site (same username). I sourced a BRAND NEW Authentic Amuse R1 for an unbelievable deal but he won't give it to anyone else. ...wait on the replica r1 bumper if you want the replica. Shine Auto is going to be making one and they are known to make good fitment replicas.
                      yep im waiting on shine as well!! spoke to Ken a while back and he said they were busy making other stuff. I hope they do it soon!
                      LONDA

Comment

I bought a '07 GPW brand new in January this year. I believe the '08 have the updated cluster, wheels and stiching on the seat is red. I got it for a couple grand under $70K driveaway so I'm not complaining. Don't really like the '08 wheels anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by revolution View Post
                          I bought a '07 GPW brand new in January this year. I believe the '08 have the updated cluster, wheels and stiching on the seat is red. I got it for a couple grand under $70K driveaway so I'm not complaining. Don't really like the '08 wheels anyway.
                          Does the 08 there have the 2.2? I was under the impression you are still using the 2.0l. I went on the UK Honda website and they did update the wheels to the 08 version but the gauge cluster stayed the same (they are also using the 2.0l). It would be silly for Honda to change the wheels on their website but not the gauges.

The 08 wheels in person looks a lot better than early pictures Honda posted with them. Looks even better when dropped!

Oh, and congrats on your purchase!

Comment

Sadly we are still using the 2L
                            ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Working...
                            X