X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dent removalist

I need a good dent removalist

I searched and didnt come up with anything here,

I got a little hail damage on my bonnet from the storm on Sunday, was at a mates house and I was under a carport but the hail came in side ways like a boosted S15, and also broke some of the polycarbonate roofing..
    Nankangs, Better than Your-Mums-Cans

* Please note, I hate Nankangs.

hey dude..

there are a few contacts in this thread.
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by EL_DC5 View Post
      the hail came in side ways like a boosted S15,
      ha ha, so true!
      ... retired/

Comment

Try a place in castle Hill called dent perfection. They charge approx $80 per panel
        02 Milano Red Honda DC5R

Comment

I don't know about how well the "Touch Up Guys" do over there in NSW but I was satisfied with one of the work of one of their WA franchise owners - close to perfect color matching and all in the comfort of my own garage. Although I will be quick to add that you pay dearly for this convenience. You might want to try here: http://www.touchupguys.com.au/

Comment

I called Kit at the Dent Wizards. Look them up.

Comment

Do I smell a CITR, group dent day coming along!?

Originally posted by ChargeR
              Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

^ ditto!

Comment

markR, organise one!

Anyone but me organise one!

Originally posted by ChargeR
                  Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

yess i got a few buggers which need removed. i always keep missing out on these things

Dents make me EMO!
                    Originally posted by tinkerbell
                    if anyone is under the impression VTEC is in any way bad for your engine - please understand that it is NOT bad for your engine,

maybe your drivers licence, but not your engine...

Comment

Update on dent removal day? Just found another dent on my car....*ARGHH!

Anyone have before and after pictures of dent removal? I really can't imagine 100% removed dent...sounds impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Chosta View Post
                        Update on dent removal day? Just found another dent on my car....*ARGHH!

Anyone have before and after pictures of dent removal? I really can't imagine 100% removed dent...sounds impossible.
                        depends on the size of the dent, but yes it is possible for it to be 100% gone, at least to the naked eye.
                        T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

yeah you'd be surprised, look it up on youtube to see the procedure - interesting stuff!
                          sif it's a girls car
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X