X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Js racing intake for DC5

http://www.jsracing.co.jp/

2nd one on the right of the recommendations section

Integra DC5 | suction system parts |エクリ° ±ナ- one irises saw fit CHANBAKITTO vehicle type: DC5-R (type of vehicle)
    Product Number: TCC-T5
    Tax Price: 102900 Yen (tax抜: 98000 Yen) corresponding safety inspection
    Material: CFRP detailed product specifications
    Development period a year spent in the world's highest specifications boast DC5 only EAINTEKUSHISUTEMU is finally emerged.

BORUTOONTAIPU EAINTEKU the market is the largest fresh air to get to success.
    BOX duct geometry shape until details of the design until the persistence result, the operation of comfort without sacrificing a sensible level exceeds the power to ensure it is secure出来MASHITA beautifully realized.

[Intake structure]

Bumper left side of the grill using EAINTEKUPANERU by direct fresh air to get succeeded.

Pure inhalation route from the same fresh air to escape without having to capture the main duct.
    Also, at the top of the grill and hood at the bottom escaped through air ducts also established a sub-loaded double that.

The main part of the ram-air duct using suction to perform, but also NASA's own duct duct geometry adopted a positive inhalation and venturi effect to the exercise.
    Also still in a state of inhalation flow rate to increase and shape.

Of course BONNETTOSUTE battery is still available to Pure.

[Chamber structure BOX]

Chamber BOX many parts of the inhaled air to filter full reign as cross-resistance time lost, 15000 cc large space.
    Filter material similar to the special cotton adopted high-capacity filter uses.

① duct from the air is inhaled BOX inflow from the top.

② directly back to the round shape aspects of resistance and R BOX back to the lower inflow.

③ The result BOX total area air is so pervasive internal dedicated to the design for the project.

Of course, a stormwater drain hole, even if you have our water situation溜MARU country.

[Parts] Breakdown

Only EAINTEKUPANERU (FRP)
    Only EAINTEKUDAKUTO (carbon)
    Only EACHANBA BOX (FRP)
    Only filter atypical joint (FRP)
    RABAMAUNTOBORUTO type vibration absorption
    Each of the self-locking nut bolt that came TAPPINGUBISU openings tape

If the filter is dirty, at the option of cleaning kits can be used again.
    Also, the replacement filter is set, so you can be assured that the aftermarket side, please.

Warning Notices

Adaptation of motor vehicle: DC5 all models regardless of the corresponding previous period late (TYPE-R)
    Adaptive bumper: Pure bumper to bumper Aero corresponding S-TYPE

* DC5 structure on the startup, sports practice when the engine moves forth.
    This assumption on the design clearance driving test with a great movement in order to prevent the combination of ENJINTORUKUDANPA recommended.
    Also, seated in the event of abnormal engine mount check on the installation of this product, please go.

Duct with hoods, etc., etc., that are replacing vehicles can be found in inhalation priority on the structure, part of duct interference if it is located in the hood because of interference must be machined parts.

Normal Normal interference can be found in the shape of the hood without having to be seated.
    Last edited by Chi; 21-11-07, 09:01 AM.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

nice find....looks better then mugen

z10 says:
    i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
    z10 says:
    mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

ordered

Comment

Looks nice, i wonder how it will go against the mugen/gruppe-m
        Toda Racing /// Gruppe-M /// Kpro

Comment

maybe you can hide a turbo under that

Comment

i know u wana try angus

Comment

looks very similar design to gruppeM although, the air feed is directed from the front instead of behind the bonnet

Comment

Originally posted by markR View Post
                looks very similar design to gruppeM although, the air feed is directed from the front instead of behind the bonnet

Yes but you dont have to remove the scuttle panel and go thru the hassle of ripping or breaking the bolts and the plastic strips as well.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

please make one for FN2. i'll buy one. promise.

that looks fugging awesome
                  T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

does anyone know how much will be? interesting to know..

Comment

102,900Yen = $1,078.57AUD

looks like i might have to keep my car for a little longer to have one of these

Comment

wow, looks fantastic.

Comment

looks nice..

first to try?
                          g
                          [ BBU66Z ]
                          g
                          Girlfriend (sleeping in car): "just because i'm sleeping doesn't mean you can drive fast!"

Comment

Originally posted by tofu View Post
                            102,900Yen = $1,078.57AUD

looks like i might have to keep my car for a little longer to have one of these
                            Awsome intake

pick up price from Japan

When its landed here it will be abit more than that
                            JDMyard Pty Ltd / Hardrace AU
                            25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 97572365
                            Email : yonas@jdmyard.com

Comment

Need more pics
                              ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Working...
                              X