[PERTH] Car vandalised west leederville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DC5R View Post
    bad luck man.....did u having any argument with someone before ur car been damage?
    Yeah that ?

Comment

thx for the support guys. nope i don't have any enemies, haven't had any arguments with anyone in a long time (except with the mrs haha). has to be someone living in the area who keep noticing my car parked there. wish i had a tracking device put on my plates so i can do a drive by shooting, fuckers. ahwells, jealous teenage bopper dickheads what goes around comes around.

Comment

BL man.

Know exactly how you feel as my car just got keyed recently.

Comment

Originally posted by TYPEaarh View Post
          ...what goes around comes around.
          Fuck oath man... i hope you catch those fools. Hate people who can't respect others property...
          sigpic
          [GH-05-TR]

Comment

Originally posted by TeMp View Post
            BL man.

Know exactly how you feel as my car just got keyed recently.
            My car came close to that. I was lucky that my gf wanted to stay in the car and she caught them before they could start.

Back on topic, thats massive bad luck man. I hope those fuckers get what's coming to them.
            sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

sorri to hear mate

im not surprise thou ..Perth is getting F*cken messed up...where ever i go with my car i get paranoid...so i just drive my parents car ard ...

my car got badged at Curtin University in the PAY CARPARK !!! a while go ..put a massive dent in the boot..

the clubitr perth boys should meet up parks our cars somewhere "DODGY" lol wait for them to come and ambush the muthafuker.....release some anger!!!
              ready! steady! go! i-VTEC!!!

Comment

oh thats fucked Euj, sorry to see.

Comment

yeh, just be very careful where you park these days, i've been parking in the same spot for yonks and all seemed fine. i'm still parking there hoping to catch the mother fuckers, not goin to put back the badges, leaving the half snapped type r on there too.

yeh gettin keyed is the worse, especially deep ones, have to repaint the fuckin thing. the worse feelin is when you see somethin happened to your car, then searching around to see what else they may have done. fuckers!!!

Comment

feel upset what happen to your car..sigh..many childish people nowadays..

Comment

Sorry to hear mate... There's always going to be people who are jealous of other peoples possessions.

I know how you feel! I had my car keyed, then have it fixed only to find 1 week later someone run into the same door!!!

As you said, what goes around, comes around.

Comment

Working...
                      X