Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yokohama Advan AD07 tyres (Possible Groupbuy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don't need to know how fast you can travel in your Type S, please share it in other forums.

As for going oversize tyres, I never recommend it as it will change the behaviour of the car and it will handle worse than using stock size.

Comment

yeah....truth......Erik.....

you can fit 225 in DC5S stockies.....but if you wanna to test ur top speed....pls dun do it on normal road.....1/4 miles drag or circuit is ur friend bro...
      Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
      1)ブレーキを踏む
      2)クラッチを切る
      3)シフトダウンしなから、
        アクセルをぶかす
      4)クラッチをつなぐ
      :blah:
      インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
      人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Mugsee

I really need new tyres in the next week or so - can you organise them by then?

I also spoke to my friend with the tyre fitting machine and unfortunately he said no to a group fitting session - sorry.
        Honda DC2R Integra

If I change the nut behind the wheel then my sloppy lines improve and I can get some consistency to sort out my iffy handling, my worrying lack of braking ability goes away, after that I can start fretting about my suspicious lack of straight line grunt.

Comment

Sorry guys for the lack of update.

The guy who I was trying to organise through is proving to be unreliable and thus I'd rather not put your monies and my name against his word for fear if things turn sour. I'll look into other more reliable options but consider this one called off for the moment.

My apologies to all.
          Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Working...
          X