SA ITR Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA ITR Owners

hi guys and girls, just outta curiosity, how many ITR owners r there in SA?
    2000 Honda ITR #00-0366

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=128

z10 says:
    i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
    z10 says:
    mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

oh nice, lol 5 wooo SA. do we ever have events or anything over here?
      2000 Honda ITR #00-0366

Comment

wtf.. is that a black DC2R you got there?

sorry, we already have someone with one of them.. please choose another color.. btw, white is also taken already.. leaving you with a choice of yellow and red..

haha.. kidding..

yeah.. not much goes on here in SA with so few itr owners and all... we might be loosing another one soon with szymonsta considering selling his beloved...

Comment

SA representin' rite here..post some pics up of your ride...i may have seen it around

Comment

welcome bret. why dont u put some piccies up of ur car, and an intro?

sa's clubitr contingent is very small.
            theres me, mic (00dc2), xlimitz who i have yet to meet, and funkyR who's got an evo9 now.. steveo (mrcrx) used2b on here but sold his dc2r a while ago and kinda lost touch with him..dunno anyone else?
            a few of my friends have a mixed car club and we organize track days and meets fairly regularly, 00dc2 comes to these sometimes too..theres a couple of evo9's, FDrx7, S15s,a few supras, 350z, M3 CS, some STi's and Elises, etc..
            next time we have a meet i can let u guys know if u like..they r also organizing a trackday at mallala for later this year (late october i think) so let us know if ur interested (tho i wont b going to this one unfortunately)..

"What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

awesome, id love to go to a track day if i can afford it. my car is also up for sale as it so happens, here is the link with some pics...some idiot owner b4 me put gold rims on it unfortunately.

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/private/HONDA/INTEGRA/details.aspx?Model=INTEGRA&__Nne=20&__N=4294965322 +4294965105+834+285+257&Make=HONDA&silo=1003&__Nf= p_GeoLocation_String%7CGCLT+-35.18972,138.4852+27.3&distance=25&Cr=0&seot=0&__s id=11469FAA77D5&postcode=5169&R=1562204&__Ns=pCar_ PrivateSpecialFlag_Int32|1||pCar_ImageCount_Int32| 1||pCar_LastModifiedDate_DateTime|1&trecs=3
              2000 Honda ITR #00-0366

Comment

ive got one...
                i was planing to buy ur car before u bought it... saw it on main north road. =) GL with the sale. last time i saw it it wasnt in good shape... hope u fix things up

Comment

Add 1 more please, I just bought my DC-5R from Dave Potter a month ago, the car just 9000km done!! The car also comes with new car smell!! very very happy with the deal!

Comment

SA ITR owners come crawling out of the woodwork... welcome!

Comment

Hey mate, we should come out have a gathering (not cruising, due to too high profile). How is that sound?

Comment

yeah that sounds good... just a meet up...

i saw a white dc2r today down gouger street down to west terrace with no spoiler... hmm i was in my mums rav4 tho... dunno who it belongs to but should keep the spoiler on... doesnt look like an ITR no more... just a simple gsi

Comment

yeh ive patched it all up. when i say "ive patched it all up" i mean my mechanic spent 2 whole days on it. shes tip top now still has a couple of niks in the paint work tho and those gold rims r really annoying me
                          Last edited by bretgc; 22-08-07, 06:23 PM.
                          2000 Honda ITR #00-0366

Comment

we def need a meet as well!
                            2000 Honda ITR #00-0366

Comment

Ya mate...

Comment

Working...
                              X