recaro dealers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

recaro dealers???

Where in Oz can I buy new Recaro spgs one piece seats in red?????
    Or perhaps 2nd hand???
    Friends dont let friends roll on nankangs

2nd hands are often available on most car forums.

If you want brand new, try http://www.idealseat.com.au/ and look for Michael. They are the Authorised dealers for Recaros.

Be warn though, that their trims might differ slight from our OEM seats. For example, the Recaro SR3 seats have a different trim compared to the SR3 ones on the DC2Rs.

Comment

If you do call Michael, mentioned that Kenneth sent you and he'll watch out for us.

Comment

cool thanks guys I will look them up now
        Friends dont let friends roll on nankangs

Comment

when you call them, can you ask if they can source the sr3 bolsters and bolster fabric like the guy from the UK sells ?

Maybe we can do a group buy on some
          /Oo ___H___ oO\
          |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

not sure if you guys have these shops down south... but i know QLD (Geebung) there is a 4WD shop called "TJM". These guys stock Recaro seats. They can also get parts (pads, fabric etc) who they order from a place in Melb.

I'll have to go in and ask who they actully stock there parts from.

But its kinda weird going in there. my car barely being able to get up the drive way (3 wheeling ) and then parking next to all these lifted 4wd... lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
              not sure if you guys have these shops down south... but i know QLD (Geebung) there is a 4WD shop called "TJM". These guys stock Recaro seats. They can also get parts (pads, fabric etc) who they order from a place in Melb.

I'll have to go in and ask who they actully stock there parts from.

But its kinda weird going in there. my car barely being able to get up the drive way (3 wheeling ) and then parking next to all these lifted 4wd... lol.
              yeah we got one here, its in wollongong though...im planning on giving them a call and finding out how much to re-pad my seats too or else i'll just buy a pair of carbon bride seats, lol. see how we go.

TJM 4WD Megastore
              216 Corrimal Street
              WOLLONGONG NSW 2500
              Ph. (02) 4227 4888
              Fax (02) 4227 4414
              Email:tjmoffroad@bigpond.com
              Expert Michael Black

Comment

Working...
              X